CHAPTER 20:

~2 weeks later~

It has been two weeks since I saw Noah and Olivia making out. Ever since I first saw them together, it has gotten easier and easier to spot them. It is getting closer to the formal and I am getting really excited. I have my whole plan, planned out and ready to go. I decided to go ahead and do it when the time felt right.

It is now recess and I am heading to the usual table. As soon as I walk in, all eyes are on me, I put my bag down and kiss my boyfriend's cheek. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I am now dating Noah. Nothing too romantic, just a few kisses on the cheeks because even if i don't consider him as my brother, i still grew up acting like he was, also i would never ever want to kiss that disgusting mouth of his, who knows where it has been.

When he first asked me to go out with him I made it very clear that I wanted to take things slow, and surprisingly the idiot can actually respect a woman. Olivia and I are still "Friends'' and she and Aiden are still going strong. There is this big footy game coming up with all of these uni scouts coming to watch, so it is a very big thing for Noah.

We have been eating and catching up when the bell finally rings. I grab all of my things and start to head to my locker. As I am walking to my next class I overhear Noah and Nate talking in one of the opened classrooms. "I really like her, and am thinking of asking her to the formal at the big game on Friday" Noah says.

IT WON'T BE YOU ASKING THE BIG QUESTION IT WILL BE ME!

🌺