CHAPTER 15:

I stared at the photo a little while longer before I saw a white piece of paper hidden behind some of the flowers. I picked it up and began to walk away, but before I did, I turned around and punched the case which made glass shatter everywhere. I turned around and walked out, never looking back. As soon as I got into my car, I drove off and parked in the bus bay just outside of the school.

The note said:

CLUE 3: go to your safe place.

I didn't even have to think twice before I sped off down the road and headed to my old house. When I was little my mum and I made a treehouse for me and I would always go there when I was sad or having a bad day. I parked a few houses down and snuck through the gate and headed straight to my treehouse. Just as I was walking up the ladder I heard talking so I peeked my head through a hole in the wood and what I saw made me livid. Noah and Olivia were currently making out in my treehouse. I quietly jumped off of the ladder and saw a white note hidden under the first step. I grabbed it and ran back to my car and headed to the local cafe Olivers. I parked right outside and quickly opened up the note.

CLUE 4: You know what to do.

THEY ARE GOING TO PAY!

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I have been really busy with school. I will try to update whenever I can. I decided to give you guys an extra chapter to make up for it 💟