CHAPTER 13:

It has been a few days and I have completed the first two assignments which meant that the only one that was left was the mystery one in Bowen. I was getting ready to pack my bags when I heard a knock on my door. "Hey Elley. It's me, I just wanted to let you know that the jet has arrived and is ready whenever you are". " Thanks JJ, i am nearly finished so i will be leaving soon. I just wanted to ask you again, what exactly is involved in this mission?". " I told you, that's for you to decide" what is that supposed to mean?, anyways I have finished packing my bags and am now heading out the door.

After 2.5 hours I have finally arrived in Bowen and am just grabbing my bags from the uber. JJ rented this small apartment for me near my old school. It wasn't much, but it was enough for me. I walked straight through the front door and into my bedroom where I dropped all of my bags on the bed and began unpacking.

I had been unpacking my clothes and toiletries for about an hour now and was starting to feel a bit hungry, so i decided to go into the kitchen and make myself some lunch. I got out the bread and then I opened the fridge to get the lettuce,cheese and chicken. But as soon as I opened the fridge a note fell out of it.

It said:

Hey Elley, as you already know, you have an assignment in Bowen. Now, I decided that for you to let go of your past you needed to relive it. I will be giving you clues that you have to follow in order to receive and complete this mission.

CLUE 1: Go to the place where it all began.

Well this is extremely weird, but it does sound like something JJ would do. So I guess I am going to where it all began.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 13