Chapter 22

"Well class, I would like to thank you for coming and learning with me these last few weeks. I hope that this class has helped you come up with a good way to raise your children and that you have learned everything you will need to have a safe and happy baby." Mrs. Plew said. She was the instructor for the parenting classes that Andy and I were taking. No Andy is still baby free but she agreed to come with me so I wouldn't have to do this by myself. 

"There is refreshments and if you have any questions please fill free to ask." Ms. Larroe the other instructor said.

"Let's bail." I said.

"After I get some of you cookies." Andy said.

"Mr. Mathews, I have that paper you requested. I must say that it is a wonderful thing you are doing for you unborn sibling." Ms. Larroe said.

"Thank you, for everything." I said.

"Your welcome hon, please come by anytime or call any of those numbers if you need anything." She said shaking my hand.

"Okay, let's jet." Andy said coming up to me with a shit load of cookies.

"You do know I have some more of those at the house." I said.

"Not if Ford found them." She said sighing.

"True, but I hid some in your dresser when  I put your clothes away today." I said as we walked out to Ford's car. 

"He better not go through my clothes to find my fucking cookies." She said going a little fast as she sits and munches on her pile of cookies sitting in her lap. 

We made it home and Andy ran up to her room to find her stash of cookies. I headed for the office to fax the paper to my lawyer. I have already paid out the ass for the baby but I didn't mind a bit. We figured that the baby should be here close to spring break and that would be perfect because we could all go home and visit. 

"Did you graduate?" Nana asked when I walked into the office.

"Yep, see." I said showing her my certificate.

"Good, I am going to move Andy and Ford into Ford's room and we are going to turn Andy's room into the baby's room." She said.

"Why not just change Ford's room?" I asked.

"Ford's room is bigger and Andy's is closer." She said with a shrug.

"Okay, if they agree." I said dialing the number and waiting for the paper to do what it does when it faxes.

"Have you decided on a last name?" She asked.

"Yep, Devon and I are going into town tomorrow." I said. Okay so I didn't want everyone to know the last name yet. Devon is the only one that knows.

"Your still not telling us?" She said.

"Nope" I said chuckling. Truth was I had already picked out names also. I wasn't telling anyone those either.

"It better be good." She said.

"I think you'll like it." I said laughing now.

"Are you done, because if so get out your giving me a headache." She said laughing.

"Good night, Nana." I said leaving the room so i could go find my man and my favorite piggy.

I didn't find them in the bedroom so I headed out to the pen to see if Hammy was there. She was getting really big and she loved wearing the outfits I bought here but she was getting to big for them so I needed to find someone that could make her some new ones.