Chapter 10

There was a song playing and I didn't either like it or know it. And it was pissing me off. I don't know where it is coming from and I wanted to shot what ever was playing it because I was a sleep dreaming of naked guys and all of them doing everything I said. 

"Devon, is that you phone?" I whined.

"Yeah, sorry." He said getting up to answer it.

"Change your ring tone please." I said before rolling over and going back to sleep and to the naked men.

"Hello" I heard Devon said from inside my closet. Nice place to go Devon.

"Yeah I can be there in a minute let me get dressed and maybe some coffee." He said yawning. I peeked at the clock and it said 3 something in the morning.

"Who was that babe?" i asked as soon as he came out of the closet. HAhahaha so funny right.

"Finn we have a hefier he thinks might be having twins and she is wiped from the first one and might need help getting the second one out." He said pulling his shirt on.

"You want some help?" I asked because I was a wake now.

"No but if you can't sleep and if you want you could bring some coffee down." He said.

"Okay, maybe I will make you guys some cinnamon rolls or something while I am at it." I said getting up and forgetting that I was naked normally he leaves the room so I can get in bed. Oh well I thought as I walked over to the closet to find my robe. I didn't even need to look at him to see if he was looking at me because I could feel his eyes on my whole body. Way to go Brayden. You are a virgin slut.

"I um... I guess i will see you down there then." He said and finished putting on his pants and boots before practically running out of my room. Way to go you dumb ass slut. I yelled at myself.

"I decided to get dressed in jeans and an old sweat shirt before going down and making coffee. I started making the cinnamon rolls while the coffee brewed. Once the rolls were in the oven baking I went looking for a big thermos to put the coffee in and some easy to carry cups. 

"What the hell are you doing up this early?" Nana asked scaring the shit out of me.

"Having a heart attack now thank you very much." I said looking up at her.

"Sorry but all the noise woke me up." She said sitting at the counter.

"One of the cows is having issues giving birth Finn thinks it is twins or something and he called Devon and woke us both up so I told him I would bring some coffee down." I said pouring a cup for the both of us before emptying the rest into the thermos.

"How many caves do we have down there do you know?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"No I can count for you while I am down there." I said checking the rolls.

"Yeah if you would I need to start having Olly check them to see who goes where and what we are keeping or eating." She said.

"Awe Nana, please don't make me look at them because I will not eat them. I can't do that." I said whining.

"You won't even know them when it comes to that time just think of them as going to a farm far far away." She said laughing at me.

"You are so mean." I said shaking my head.

"Honey, we live off of this ranch as much as we can. I have chicken, pigs, and even goats. In the summer normally Olly and Finn will go fishing so we can have different kinds of fish for super. We don't like shopping in town unless we have to. Hell Devon has a garden some where that is where the veggies come from most of the time." She said still laughing at me.