Chapter 23

"Why do we need all these fucking books?" I asked Andy and Ford as we walked out of the student book store. We had just picked up our schedules and finished our shopping. I was already hating this whole school idea. 

"You had to have more books then us because you bought Dev's so shut up." Andy said opening the trunk of Ford's car.

"He needed them." I said shooting her a dirty look.

"Yes, and he could have came with but no you all like " I can get them for you Baby". She said.

"Shut up bitch, I am PMS'ing and I can bitch if I want to." I said before we all started cracking up.

"Let's go get something to eat." Ford said.

"We can now eat at the school." Andy said. Ewe! 

"Why?" i asked.

"Because it is close and because I have money on my student card that I can uses and because not all of us pick on places that serve food." Andy said.

"Fine' I said in a huff. 

We all walked to the student dining hall. It actually didn't look all that bad. There was different things to chose from and even a few fast food places. I liked the Starbuck's but Andy pulled us towards the student funding area. I ordered a couple slices of pizza and then the three of us found a seat looking out one of the big windows.

"So school starts tomorrow, do we all have at least one class tomorrow?" Andy asked pulling out her schedual.

"I have two tomorrow." I said.

"I have them all day." Ford said shaking his head. He was the dumb one that doubled up on his degree studies. 

"I have four so it looks like we are going to need to take two different cars. My last class is at the same time as Ford's." Andy said.

"I need my own car." I almost screamed.

"Well you could always uses Dev's." Ford said.

"I will until I can get my own. With the baby coming I need one anyway's. I will call my dad and see if he knows of anything good." I said. Thad and I have been talking at least three or four times a week and we meet up once a week for dinner. His wife and Kate still don't like me but Lane and Kent do and he brings them with sometimes. I think it pisses Mary off. 

"Is he still going to help you with school?" Andy asked.

"No, I told him if he wanted to help then he could start a college fund for the baby." I said.

"That's cool." Ford said.

"How was Dev's first night of classes?" Andy asked.

"Not to bad, he is really smart so I think he will breeze right through this." I said finishing off my last bite of pizza. It really sucked but I was hungry and it will make a turd.

"So are going to tell us the baby names you guys picked out?" Andy asked.

"Nope, not yet." I said laughing.

"You suck." Ford said and then froze.

"Awe, your so cute when you realize I could say something really wrong to that." I said smiling at him.

"I am shocked you didn't." Andy said giggling.

"I am trying to act differently because of the baby. I don't want him or her going around saying shit like my daddy sucks or something like that." I said.

"I give it a month and he will give up on that." Ford said.

"I can't. Do you honestly want to go in some store or even have people over and the kid says something like that?" I asked.