Chapter 21

A/N: As I said we will be skipping a head a little so this chapter well skip to the "Family" dinner. And we will find out if our master cook and his cowboy will become instant daddy's because mommy wants her freedom. Oh and sorry for not updating a lot the last couple weeks but I am working on another story and it is what I call my hell month with my dad's birthday (Christmas) and the anniversary of his death two weeks later so I am emotionally not stable around this time of year. I'm a daddy's girl what can I say plus I was raised by only him so, yeah anyways. Oh and I really hate Cancer just saying. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have cleaned the house and cooked anything and everything that I thought would go good for a nice down home country dinner. I fried I baked and I even mashed. Everybody has yelled at me at least once today because I am stressing. I don't know why I am stressing I don't think it is because of my sperm donor and his family coming for dinner tonight. I mean that might be some of the reason but I have also dealt with my mom and her husband's shit all week. We have also hired Cooper and a couple other guys to work here but I ended up firing one of the guys because he thought that he could call me whatever the fuck he wanted and I would do everything he said. Sorry asshole but I am not your maid nor will you talk to me like you own me. 

When we got back from camping on Sunday Nana had set up interviews that started Monday. Of course Cooper was hired that day and was moved in and started working that day. He took Devon's room in the bunk house because there was no way in hell that my man was leaving me now. My mom and I have talked everyday this week because Vince and her are more then happy to talk about adoption. But they don't know if they want me to be the one to adopt. Fuck them and their bullshit. I will get my baby brother or sister. Richie the asshole lasted a day. The first day he started he took to calling me his bitch. Well that pissed me off because he would only do it when I was alone. It was either that our fagboy.  Well I don't think he realized that I had so much say in this place because the minute he laid a hand on me sexually I fired his ass. And he just so happened to do it when Nana walked in the room so I had back up. Fuck off closet case. So he left with out much fuss because I threatened to have him arrested for sexual assault. Yeah I went there. The other three workers are cool I like them and they seem to fit in around here. There is Jake he is twenty and loves to ride horses and works well with Finn. Then there is George, he is a little older  like forty something and he know everything about cows and is going to help us with the new milking system that is coming in next week. And last but not least is 18 year old Tyler. He is so gay but doesn't even know it yet. He likes to do anything that you throw at him. I think that Cooper has the hots for him. I really like Cooper he is so funny and when he lets himself go look out. He is all over the place. He loves cowboy fashion and loves to talk about it. Andy and I have found a new shopping partner. He also likes the color pink. I swear that boy is a girl trapped in a big guys body. If we asked him too I bet he would let us dress him in drag. 

"Smells good." Tylor said coming in the house.

"Hey there handsome, have you seen my man anywhere?" I asked making him blush. He is just to cute.

"He's coming. He said you would need help setting the table and stuff and we were both done with our work." He said not looking at me.

"Great he was right. I need to make the table bigger and set places for fifteen people. My Nana said there are extra chairs that need wiped down in the basement and I bought a table cloth to fit a really large table it's on the counter there." I said pointing.

"Okay, I really don't know where anything is so I am going to wait for Devon to come in." He said still blushing. So cute.

"If you want you could do me a simple favor and go check on Hammy. She is in our room and she might want to go out to here pen." I said.