11;

Author's Pov;

"KOBE!!"

Sky sat up quickly on the bed, her heart pounding fast. And it felt like her spine had just got broken.

I'm alive..? Is this my next life or...?

She looked at her side and.. Kobe wasn't there. She looked around the room, touching all over her body. GOD, I'M ALIVE! 

Was that all a.. dream? No, that was a complete NIGHTMARE! Oh, I'm so happy I didn't leave Kobe like that!

I smiled, when I saw Kobe entering the room, holding a tray full of breakfast. My heart suddenly started to beat faster, Kobe dropped his expression into a confused one.

"What's wrong, baby?" 

I smiled, 'Everything's fine! Completely!"

He smiled, sitting the tray on her lap. Once finished, he got a call and he answered it. I placed my hand on my chest, thinking that the pain might start.

Sh pressed all over my chest, she sighed in relief as she didn't felt any pain. But, she still wanted to ask Kobe something.

"Kobe.. My chest has been hurting for the past few days. Can we go do a test today?" I asked, once he got off the phone.

"Yeah, sure baby," he kissed her forehead.

-
Hospital

After a few tests, turns out that Sky was POSITIVE! Meaning that she's a health hum being.

"I talked to the doctor, aight? He said that chest pain happens to people who works hard. That's why I wanted my baby to quit her job," Kobe said making her chuckle.

She stood up from the chair, intertwining their hands before happily walking out of the Hospital.

-
Skylar's Pov; Home

As we entered our room, I couldn't help but smile wider.

"Baby, I want you to get ready by evening.. I'm taking you somewhere," Kobe said.

"Yes, daddy!"

"HMM?" he looked at me.

"N-nothing," I got off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

-

(her outfit)

(makeup)

(lip gloss)

(lip gloss)

(heels)

-

Kobe and i got in this room where orchestra was playing and I could smell the fragrance of fresh red roses. 

I squealed quietly as Kobe just stared down at me as if I was a book he can read. 

"Wow! Kobe, did you do all this.. for me?" i looked up at him.

He smiled and nodded, "I did this for my only Queen."

He took my hand, carrying me to the table and I sat on one of the chairs, he sat down in front of me. Surprisingly, the food that was here was still fresh and hot. 

He offered me his hand, I looked at him before putting mine in his. He then took out this black box, opening it, revealing a pink diamond ring.

(ring)

"I-Kobe, we're already-"

"Those rings was for our marriage, this one, is for my love and affection for you," he took my middle finger, sliding the ring on it.

A tear escaped my eyes just by seeing him kiss my hand, he came closer and wiped the tear.

"I-I love you.." I started to cry silently.

"Hey, hey, baby calm down," he stood up, pulling me into a tight hug.

I pulled away and wiped my tears, "We should eat now."

He chuckled and nodded a yes.

....