3;

Author's Pov;

His looked at Sky, his eyes piercing deep into her soul. 

"K-kobe.. I-I'm really grateful of you being thoughtful about me... But I-I can't f-forget about Mark," she stuttered.

"Why's that?" he clenched his jaw, anger fuming out.

Sky's Pov;

"Be- because, I love him.."

Tears started to escape my eyes, despite how cruel Mark is, I still loved him. My feelings for him hasn't faded for him one bit. 

He scoffed, "Bullshit! And do you think he still loves you?"

He slammed his hand on the table, making me scared.

Due to Kobe's reaction, it was preventing me from speaking. His reaction is drowning me in the inside. 

"K-kobe, stop p-please-"

"THAT ASSHOLE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! SOJUST FORGET ABOUT HIM!"

"P-please... s- stop," my voice cracked as I broke down into tears.

He stops as his eyes widen. Then what he does I've never expected from him. He sat beside me and hugged me tightly.

"Please stop.. Stop with the crying," he whispered in a gentle voice.

His comfort eventually eased me up, and refrain me from my crying. I pulled away and stood up..

"Let's just go home."

He nodded,standing up before following behind me as we walked to his car. 

Author's Pov; Next Day.

Sky woke up late due to fatigue from last night. As she reached the living room, she saw Kobe with a smile on his face as he quickly hid something behind his back.

"I have something for you."

She scrunched her nose, trying to guess what it is in her head. He suddenly held up a male puppy which made her gasp quietly.

(puppy)

She ran to him., taking the puppy out of his hands before holding it like a baby in hers. She the looked up at Kobe and smiled brightly to which Kobe really liked.

"He's cute! I'll name him... Milo!"

"Well, I have somewhere to be. I'll see you and Milo when I get back."

-

As Milo and Sky were playing, he suddenly barked which caught Sky's attention. She looked around the house, looking to see if anyone was here with her.