4;

Author's Pov; In the Car

As they sat in the car, Kobe handed Sky his gun. 

"S-sorry, I'm n-not a k-killer," she looked at him in disbelief. 

"Sky, please take it... For me?" 

She sighed, "Fine."

"Good girl," he patted her head as she was shocked at his remark.

Next Day

Sky was playing with Milo in her bedroom when Kobe came in, holding a bouquet with red roses.

He walked over to her, giving her the flowers as she took them confused. 

He cleared his throat, "I don't want these."

He tried to sound cold. 

She looked up at him, "Why on earth would you get me flowers I don't want?"

"Well, um.. They were on sale!"
-He lied.

"Well, uh.. Thanks."

-

While Sky was out, grocery shopping, the boys decided to have dinner at Kobe's house. 

"Hey, Kobe! Why are you looking at your phone so intensely?" Jayden asked.

However, Kobe didn't listen, having his focus on the screen in front of him. All of a sudden, Derek grabbed the phone away from him and his eyes widen when he saw what was on it.

"Hey! Give me my phone! Right the f now!" Kobe stood up, sticking his hand out.

The boys held him back as Derek started to read what was on the screen..

"How to make a girl like you? How to make her feel safe around you? What can I buy for a girl?" Derek chuckled making the other boys laughed loudly.

"DEREK!" Kobe shouted.

"Yo, Kobe's in love," Ballo laughed.

Derek looked back at the screen, "What perfume to use when you wanna seduce the girl?"

"Really, Kobe?" Corey laughed.

"OKAY, EVERYONE OUT!" Kobe shouted, freeing himself from the boys grip.

Everyone stopped their laughter before walking out of the room. Derek sighed, handing Kobe his phone..

"I think you should just tell her," he patted his shoulder before he left.

As the members left, Kobe thought about what Derek told him. 

Just tell her.. It echoed through his head.

-

Sky walked in the house, placing the bags on the floor before welcoming Milo, giving him kisses all over.

"Hey, Milo," she lifted him in her arms.

Kobe glared at the dog, "She's mine. You're nothing but a fur with four legs."
-He whispered.

"What did you say?" Sky looked at him.

"I- I didn't say anything!" 

Sky chuckled before sitting next to Kobe. 

"Sky?"

"Hm?"

"I 'accidently' reserved two seats at a fancy restaurant and I can't-"