2;

Author's Pov; Next Day.

Today was the day, Sky was going to see her boyfriend, Mark. 

(outfit)

As she walked downstairs, she greeted Kobe who was on his phone

"Morning, Kobe~" she smiled brightly.

He didn't respond, he just continued to look down on his phone, not sparing me a glance. 

"O-okay, well I'm leaving. Make sure to drink the medicine i left for you and eat the breakfast I made for you."

As she left, Kobe glanced at the medicine she had placed on the table with a sticky note, a heart drawn on it. He couldn't help but let out a small smile.

Sky's pov;

As the driver stopped the car at the coffee shop, I opened the door, shutting it back before running into the shop. Mark owns this coffee shop.

I looked around the shop, my gaze landing on a curly haired guy. Mark. I smiled before walking over to him. 

But I stopped when I saw a girl approaching him, carrying a tray with coffee on it. As she reached by his side, she kissed him on his lips.

He was so happy.. And my heart can barely take the sadness. 

"M-mark!" her voice cracked a little.

He turned his head to see you and immediately, his expression dropped. 

Mark;
"Sky.. I can explain."
-He gestured the girl to leave them for a while.

"Was it worth it...?

She fought back the verge of crying, however, the tears that were already in her eyes fell down her cheek.

Mark;
"Sky.. It's just, you've never been around me like always. It was so tough while she was he only that has been by my side. Always. I couldn't help my feeling but to be with her. I'm sorry."

"I wasn't around because I worked my ass off for OUR future! You were my only family Mark, I have no one else. Did you even thought about how tough it is for me?! I felt lonely without you but the difference between us is that I didn't look for someone else!"

He sighed heavily.

"I loved you... I still do but I'm done!"