~3~

"She's not even tied up, Namjoon. We can't trust her to just sit there, not after the stunt she pulled with Jin."

"If she tries anything I'll shoot her."

"Not everything can be solved with a bullet, Yoongs."

"Everyone shut it, she's waking up."

As the voices echoed in my ears, I tried to open my eyes normally, but they were heavier than I expected. I had to fight to open them, and once I did the pain in my head hit me all at once, making me groan under my breath. And if that wasn't enough, the sight I was met with was definitely not what I was expecting.

It seemed like I was in a library, no, a study, but the mountains upon mountains of books was not the thing that stopped me from breathing. Seven pairs of eyes were staring at me, so intensely they seemed to be unblinking. I couldn't look away from them, even if I wanted to.

   "Finally, sleeping beauty is awake." The one that spoke first, sitting at the desk exuded power. I had never seen a pair of eyes like his. They captivated me instantly, and there was an intensity and deepness to them that grabbed a hold of me and suffocated me. They reminded me of a dragon, the way they were shaped.

"So good of you to join us. We've been dying to have a little chat." he said. The six other men staring at me each had an intimidating presence of their own.

One figure with blonde hair stood a little behind the desk, propped up comfortably against the wall, twirling something in his hand that was long and had a gleam to it when it hit the light. It looked like a letter opener. His face was blank and his glare was distant, but undeniably beautiful.

On the other side of the room but not too far away were two others, I saw the only familiar face in the room: Jin. He seemed to be flipping a coin, but his focus was on me, and the disgusted look on his face he was giving me hinted that he didn't take too kindly to my little kick I gave him earlier.

I had to fight the urge to giggle. He looked cute when he was angry, and strangely, my heart leapt at the sight of the handsome man. Maybe it was the familiarity.

The man standing next to him seemed to have a surprisingly cheerful disposition compared to the others, who were much more serious. I wasn't sure if that made him less threatening, or more so. Something told me I didn't want to find out.
On the other side were three others.

The one standing in front of the doors, pretty much blocking the only exit from what I could tell. He was the most muscular looking out of all of them, and his hair was in a small bun, and his eyes narrowed at me as we made brief eye contact. His gaze was dark, but his eyes twinkled with something I couldn't quite place. He was a mystery and the more I looked at him the more I wanted to unravel him. He must be the muscle in this operation. I thought, as I examined the other two.

Another almost had no expression at all. He was stone cold, and the icy wind coming from his infernally flawless face nipped at my skin. I was annoyed that I felt the most intimidated by him, like a ten foot concrete wall that could never be moved. The last one wasn't hard to miss, as he was the one aiming a gun right to my head, and he looked completely unbothered, almost like he was bored.

My irritation started to grow as I came to the realization that there would be no easy way out of this, considering it was one against seven. My head started to pound. "Who do I need to thank for this lovely headache I have?" I asked with a forced smile. "That would be me." The one with the cheery aura chimed in. "Hoseok. A pleasure." he shot me a heart shaped smile, and bowed slightly, kind of like a prince would. The sight of it made my stomach flip.