that evil man (21)

we are calling dormer jackie now bc it really fits her personality

mini_annie p l e a s e  d o n t  h u r t  m e -

There was a knock on the door the next morning. Jane opened the door to see a tall woman with a notepad.

"Is there a Roy and Jackie Tudor here?" The lady asked. Jane slowly nodded. "Jackie isn't, but Roy is.'"

"His legal guardian, Henry is waiting for him. his old parental figure has passed which means he go to his father." Jane widened her eyes.

"And w-who is that?" she asked. "Henry Tudor."

"NO! HE IS AN EVIL MAN I WAS WITH HIM ONCE-"

"Ma'am, every person hates their ex husband or wife. But he already has a child with him and that child is doing fine. And you have to bring Jackie to this," the lady slid a paper into Jane's shaking hands. "address. And if you don't, we will get her ourselves and that never ends well" with that the lady walked away. Roy walked over from the couch.

"Surely she can't be serious! I CAN'T LIVE WITH DAD!" He yelled. Bess looked up from what she was reading.

"They can't take you away to him! Surely there is a way-"

"There isn't a way to keep him and Jackie where they are." Jane looked up a the ceiling. Then looked at Roy who looked like we was gonna cry.

"No, no no...."

A few days passed and they still hadn't taken them. Lina saw a car pull up into the driveway.

"Oh no..." She looked closer and saw Jackie in the backseat shaking. Jackie had no idea how bad this man was.

The lady knocked on the door.

"Roy needs to get his things ready."

"Please, is there any way we could-"

"I'm sorry miss, but Henry is their legal guardian." the lady said. Lina bit her lip.

"ROOOOOY!" she yelled up the stairs. The boy walked downstairs with a bag and walked to the car, not bothering to look at anyone.

"W-what's he like?" Jackie asked. She looked out the window when he didn't answer. They pulled into a driveway and knocked on the door.

Henry VIII stood there, smirking at his son

so i really dont feel like drawing for this book anymore bc honestly it takes a while. (i take a while with my drawings okay?) so uh yea