ghosts again (2)

TW: SUICIDE THREATS, MENTIONS OF ABUSE

Janie was chilling in her room.

Except she wasn't.

"Well why'd you do it then?" Her mother's ghost asked her. "Because you deserved it" She snapped back.

"Did I though?"

Janie looked at her like she was crazy. "Um, YES! You can't abuse me and hurt me emotionally and expect me not to fight back bitch." Frances Grey looked at her with a dark expression.

"What if Mae found out what you did? Oh poor sweet innocent little Mae." Janie froze. "She won't. And I don't regret killing you so stop trying to make me." Frances smirked. She grabbed her daughter by the shoulder.

"Would you regret killing yourself?" She asked

"Would you regret killing yourself?" She asked. Janie's eyes widened. "I-" "I bet you wouldn't. I bet no one will even care if you do. Face it Jane, you're alone. You always have and you always will be." She grabbed Dormer's pocket knife and handed it to Janie, who stared at it. "Go ahead." She pressed the knife to her daughter's wrist.

"Janie?" Frances disappeared. Janie looked to the doorway and say Roy, who's eyes widened when he saw what she was doing. He grabbed the knife out of her hand.

"What were you thinking?" He asked her. "I-I WASN'T G-GONNA DO IT I-I SWEAR!" she stuttered. He looked at her with a sad face. Her eyes were watering. "Then what were you gonna do with it?" he asked. She broke down in tears.

"M-my Mom, s-she was here, i-i saw her!" She cried. He rubbed her shoulder sympathetically. "S-she said, n-no one would c-care if i-" "People would care, a lot of people." He interrupted her.

She started scratching at her choker, making her neck bleed. Roy pulled her hands away from her neck and called Mezza in. When the purple queen walking in she rushed over to Janie.

"Janie, stop, it's going to make it worse." She said carefully taking her choker and replacing it with a black ribbon. "Can we get Cathy?" Roy asked. Janie nodded shakily