prom night (7)

Everyone was having fun.

Everyone except Bess.

She was outside in the rain with her knees hugged to her chest. Her hair was soaked and so was her green dress. Robert walked out and saw her.

"Hey, what's wrong? I thought you loved dancing?" He asked her. She looked at him. "Yea, I do but i look stupid." she said. He frowned and sat beside her. "No you don't" he told her. She didn't answer. He got an idea.

He stood up and held his hand out to her. "Here I can prove it." she hesitated, but let him pull her up.

She put her arms around his neck and he grabbed her waist. They started dancing to the music that was playing inside. He spun her around and she smiled. They danced for a bit longer when she tripped against him. Knocking them both into the wall with her on top of him. They froze staring at each other. She leaned in and kissed him.

i have never drawn ppl kissing before gimme a break-

o0o0o0o0o0o0

Janie was chilling in the hallway when somebody grabbed her from behind.

The same way they had grabbed her at the coffee shop.

She tried screaming under his hand but the music was to loud.

She kicked and screamed at him to let her go once they got outside. He didn't let go, but is grip became harder. She sobbed under his hand.

 She sobbed under his hand

0o0o0o0o0

They all walked home without Janie, not realizing she was gone.