fIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIreee (13)

TW: FIRE

They looked at each other.

"We have to tell Cathy." Roy said. Dormer nodded.

cAtHeRiNe

fitzRoy: CATHY

fitzRoy: CATHY

fitzRoy: CATHY ITS IMPORTANT

cAtHeRiNe: what?

fitzRoy: we think janie is uh, cutting herself

cAtHeRiNe: WHAT

fitzRoy: well dormer found a knife in her drawer and when we asked her to take off her coat she said 'it was her problem'

cAtHeRiNe: I AM COMING HOME

He put his phone away.

"FIRE!" they heard somebody yell. Mary walked out of her room and put her hands up.

"IT WASN'T ME!"

Sure enough, the kitchen was on fire. They could barely see the stove

"GET OUTSIDE!" Roy yelled. Everyone ran outside.

"Wait, where's Mae?" Mary asked. Mae wasn't with them. Mary and Roy looked at each other and ran back into the burning house. Mary tore a blanket and wet both pieces with a glass of water and handed on to her brother. They put the cloths over their mouths and noses.

"MAE?" She coughed. They heard crying from the spare room. They both ran in and saw Mae on the ground, coughing with her face covered with burn scars. Roy took his cloth and pressed it against his little sister's mouth. He picked her up and ran outside with Mary following.

Edward had called 911 and they were on their way.

"How did the fire start-MAREH-" Bess said looking at her sister.

"I WaS In mY ROoM"

"bUt- FiRe- iTS yOuR ThINg"

"sHUt uP"

"Both of you shut up- somebody call the queens" Roy stopped them. Bess called Anne.sn't her.

"Mom?"

"Bess?"

"The house is on fire" she said calmly

"WHAT?! MAREH-"

"It wasn't her."

"iMpOsSiBlE"

"just- come home."