dormer nO-

lE ChIlDrEn

fitz: anyone alive

grey: no

scottishcarrot: im ded inside

minimary: i'm here queer and ready to die

eddieboi: probablt not

theotherjane: i wanna punch you all in the face

goodqueenbess: OH nO-

decentdudley: WE HAVE AWOKEN HER-

beanieboi: great job guys

grey: dormer is coming to your room roy

fitz: nO-

Mary put her phone down. Her family was to chaotic. Roy was probably about to die but who cares.

fitz: MaRy hElP-

minimary: but i'm gay

fitz: ...

scottishcarrot: great excuse mary

minimary: thanks mez

fitz: GUYS SERIOUSLY HELP DORMER IS BEATING ME WITH HER SANDAL-

shortieboifrancis: well that is your problem.

fitz: >:(=

Catalina walked into the boys room and dragged Dormer out.

"Great now he's gonna be traumatized

"Great now he's gonna be traumatized." Edward said. Roy looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"As if i wasn't already." He walked downstairs to later be followed by everyone else.

"Promise me Edward, that id Mae cries when I'm gone, you won't hold her upside down and shake her?" Cathy asked grabbing her bags. Edward looked very offended. He put a hand over his heart.

"I have done nothing of the sort." he lied. Mary looked at him.

"He has done something of the sort." Cathy rolled her eyes and hugged Mae.

"BYE!" she started her car and left the house. Janie pulled her coat close to her. She was good at hiding her feelings. This wasn't different. She wanted to tell someone what happened. But she didn't. She couldn't. They would probably send her to a shrink or something.

'Isn't this just so much fun?' she thought.