the creek (5)

cHaOs

All the kids were at the creek today while Cathy packed and got ready to leave. Mae and Edward were just plying in the water. Roy and Janie were looking for creatures to scare people with. Bess and Mary were reading. The rest were climbing the rocks on the side.

"Ew, what is that?" Bess asked pointing to something in the water

"Ew, what is that?" Bess asked pointing to something in the water. Jane walked over and picked it up. She walked over to Mae.

"Dat's a crawdad." Mae told her. Janie nodded and walked over to Mary. "EW NO GET AWAY." She kicked her feet at her. Janie smirked and gave it to Roy, Who threw it at Bess, who screamed. She knocked it back into the water. Them she shoved Roy down into it.

"HEY!" He splashed water at her. "AH, MARY HELP-" She screamed. "Hey, leave me out of this."

"EDWARD?!"

"noPe"

"mY SiBlInGs HaVe bEtRaYeD MeEeE"

Mae walked over to where the crawdad was, and threw it at Mary.

"mAe?!?!?!" Mary yelled. "I SaW YoU LiKe a lItTlE SiStEr!" "I am your little sister."

Roy shoved Bess back. making her fall into the water. She tackled him again.

"AvEnGe mE dEaR FaMiLy" He yelled. "Nah." Dormer said getting comfortable on a rock. Roy glared at her.

"Wanna know something cool?" She asked. "No" Roy answered.

"To bad."

"Awe"

"bIsEXUaLiTy"

Everyone looked at her. Mezza got up. "OmiGoD SaMe" she mocked Anna. "Cool." Ed told them.

"Guys I'm a lesbian." Mary said hiding her face. "Everybody knows that Mary." Bess told her. She continued to murder her brother. "W-what?" She asked.

"every time Gertrude gets close to you, you cosplay a million tomatoes just through blush." Mary looked up. "W-what?! N-no I don't"

"Yes you do." All the others said at once