Epilogue

Ashley

  I am currently the locker room of the gym, pacing back in forth, biting my nails till they were no longer existent. 

  If you're wondering why I'm so nervous, let me tell you. Today is graduation. We are officially done with school. I know I should be happy about this. I should jumping up and down and screaming on the top of my lungs. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy school is over, in fact I'm thrilled. But that's not why I'm stressing. 

  My head whipped up at the sound of the locker doors opening. In walked Tanner, looking absolutely gorgeous in his graduation cap and gown. He smiled at me, but that smile soon fell when he seen the look on my face. He quickly rushed over to me pulled me into a strong hug. I just clutched tightly to his gown, barring my face into the crook of his neck. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, gently petting and running his fingers through my hair. He kissed my temple before lightushing me at arms length so he can look at me properly.

  "Baby, what's wrong? Why are you upset?" He asked, a worried expression on his face. "Is it because of the graduation? Because if it is I will be there with you. There's no reason to be scared. I got you baby," 

  "No, I'm not upset because of graduation," I said. He gave me a puzzled look, so I continued.

  "What's going to happen to us?" I asked after I took a deep breath. He stared at me seeming lost. 

  "What are you talking about?" He asked, looking extremely confused. 

  "I mean, this time next year I'm heading to FSU. You said you didn't plan on going to college, that you were probably going to stay here and find a job. What will happen to us? Florida is a long ways away from here. What if we drift apart, what if one of us gets tired of waiting for the  other and ends finding someone better, what if-," I got cut off by soft lips on my own, effectively shutting me up. Just as I was starting to get into the kiss, he pulled away. 

  "Baby, there is no way I could find someone better then you. and you're not the only one with these thoughts. My grandma and grandpa live in Florida, only about an hour or two away from your college. They own a car dealers and they told me they will hire me. So, surprise, I'm going to Florida with you." He exclaimed, a huge smile on his face. He hugged me. When he pulled back I realized I was crying when I seen a wet spot on his gown. I smiled so big my cheeks hurt and he smiled at me just as big.

  Just then I realized that this hunk is my soulmate and nothing could tear us apart.