Chapter 11

Tanner

  Before I knew what I was doing, my lips were already on his. I swallowed his gasp, lightly nibbling on his bottom lip. My hand slipped further up his shirt, lightly brushing his nipple. I felt him get tense, but I ignored it, brushing my tongue against his bottom lip, asking for entrance. I felt him hesitate before he slowly opened his mouth, granting the entrance I wanted. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of the moist cavern. He moaned low in his throat, before shyly massaging his tongue with mine. 

  In the midst of all the heat, a jittery feeling swelled in my chest, causing it to constrict in its confined space. this feeling just made me kiss him harder. He let strings of moans out as I sucked on his tongue, before I started kissing down his neck, leaving sloppy hickeys in its wake.

  Before things could go any further, the door to the janitors closest opened. Ashley quickly pushed me back, blushing furiously, his breath labored.

  I knew I should have locked that door. I thought bitterly, upset that we were interrupted.

  I turned to the intruder, a scowl on my face. I froze in my steps. starring into the familiar eyes of my twin sister.

  Crap.

  Karma stood there, a dumbfounded look on her face. her hand was clutched tightly to the door knob, so tightly, her knuckles were turning white. She opened her mouth and I prepared for the storm that was to come. But she didn't say anything. She just stood there, starring at us. She then suddenly broke out into a wide grin, squealing and clapping her hands. I stared at her like she was insane, though she probably is. I looked back at Ashley to see he had the same expression as me, though he had a hint of a smile on his face. 

  "When did this happen!? And why didn't you tell me, You pompous jerks!" She screeched, hitting my chest with her small balled up fist. I smiled warmly, looking back at Ashley. His small smile from earlier has gotten bigger, and pink dusted his cheeks. His cheeks went from pink to red when he caught me starring at him. I chuckled and winked at him, causing his smile to grow wider and a slight giggle to escape him. 

  My attention was swiped from him, when a sound mixed with a screech and a giggle came from the crazy witch in front of me.

  "Oh. My. GOD! Yall are to cute!" She laughed. 

------------

  Its been two months since Karma walked in on us in the janitors closet. I asked Ashley out on a date a week after the janitors closet and he agreed. Karma helped me out with planning it and setting it up. Our uncle owns a dock where people rent boats and jet skis, and he let us barrow a boat. Karma decorated the boat with flowers and jars with fire flies in them and smell good candles everywhere. 

  Lets just say the night went so well, we exchanged little gifts. I know what your thinking. 'Isn't that normally what you do on a date?' Maybe, but that's not the kind of gift I was talking about. We both lost our innocence on that faithful night. you're probably surprised to find out I was a virgin. I don't think it was all that surprising.

  I caught up to Ashley in the hall of the school. I jogged up to him, and surprised him with a hug from behind and a light kiss on the hickey I left on him two nights ago. I love how he doesn't cover them up. he told me he likes to show them off. 

  He leaned into my touch, his back relaxing against my chest. He looks up and pecks my lips with a smile on his face. I unconsciously smiled back, before kissing his lips again. He turns around in my hold and raps his arms around my neck. I lay my forehead on his and give him Eskimo kisses. He giggles and pecks my nose. I know it's cheesy, but, this is the guy I wanna spend my life with, the guy I wanna raise children with, the guy I wanna grow old with. This is the man I can see walking down the aisle, with a beautiful white suite on and flowers in his hand with a smile so big on his face, that it could rip in half. 

  I will marry this man. 

  We hear a cough behind us, causing us to pull apart, but still holding on to each other. We turn around to see Duke and Karma standing there , both with their eyebrows raised, with a 'really?' look on their faces. 

"Guys, classes are about to start. We should really be going before we're late," Duke said with unimpressed tone, though you could see he was smiling. 

  Ashley laughed and grabbed my hand, before taking off down the hallway. I was laughing with him as Duke and Karma tried to keep up with us. Ashley started to slow down because he isn't really athletic at all. I chuckle at his flushed face and labored breath, already exhausted from running down a school corridor. He glared playfully at me with a pout on his face.

  "Don't laugh at me!" He laughed, slapping my chest. "Not everyone can be as athletic as you," He said, pouting that adorable pout. 

  "Well, if you would stop skipping gym class, maybe you would be able to get from you car to the school doors without getting a cramp," I stated, chuckling at the shocked look on his face. I heard Karma and Duke cracking up behind us, Duke being the loudest, laughing until he could only wheeze.

"Are you calling me fat?!" Ash exclaimed, a look of offense and hurt on his face, though you could hear the amusement in his voice. I chuckled, bending down to his level, so we're face to face. 

  "Maybe I am, maybe I ain't," I said lowly, starring in his beautiful eyes. He smiled and shook his head, grabbing my hand and pulling us down the hall to our next class. Duke and Karma fallowing close behind.

  Yeah, I'm whipped.

---------------------------------

THE END!

Thank you for reading this story! I know it's not the best. Not even close, but I think I'm getting better with my writing. what do you think?

  Tell me your thoughts and give me tips on how I could improve.

I will also be writing the epilogue. It should be up today, but there is a chance I won't get to finish it.

WORD COUNT: 1,115