Chapter 2

•*•Tanner•*•

I was in my first period class, when someone bursts through the open door. I turn to see who it was, and catch my sister on this guys back. I think his name is Ashton? Alex? I don't know.

  My eyes slowly trail down his body, unknowingly. He isn't all that big, he has a skinny torso, but it suits him. His pale skin shine in the light and looks extremely soft, I just want to caress it. He looks to be about 5'6 or 5'7. His lips are so pink and plump. They look so soft...so kissable.

  Wait, huh?

  I shake my head at my thoughts and shrug it off. I'm probably just extremely tired.

  I watch as they make their way over to me. Well, not really me, but their seats. The kid sits in front of me, while my sister sits to his right.

  My eyes briefly lock on his, before he quickly looks away and sits in his seat. When he sits down, the smell of strawberries fills my nostrils. I find myself taking a silent whiff of his hair.

  I suddenly felt my stomach flutter when I see the tips of his ears are red. I think I'm getting sick or something.

  I look over to my sister, to see that she is looking at the guy with this look in her eyes that I can't really pinpoint.

  Suddenly I feel possessive and angry and... jealous?

  Alright, I'm making an appointment to see if I'm sick.