Chapter 10

Tanner

Its been three days and Ashley is still avoiding me. I don't know what to do at this point. I miss him. I miss his smile, his laugh, his voice. I'm border-line going insane. He's like a drug! I just want more and more. I can't get enough.

I spot Ashley walking down the corridor, laughing with Karma. I've started to get a bit jealous of their relationship. But hearing his laugh is so refreshing. I sighed when we locked eyes in passing, but not for long. He quickly looked away, and continued on his way.

I felt my heart sink.

---------------

Ashley

I was walking to my locker to put my books up, so I can meet Karma at our table. I gasped when an hand grabbed my arm. Before I could could say anything, I was pulled into a dark room. I tripped over a broom, causing a clattering noise to spread throughout the room. The hand on my arm kept me from falling. I silently thanked the person. it was dark and I couldn't seen who it was.

I smelled cleaning supplies, telling me this is the janitors closet. I turned my head to see if I could make out anything else in the closet, but something hit my head, making me turn my head back around, only to have the thing hit me in the face. I lifted my hand and felt that it was the string to the light. I pulled the string and nearly had a heart attack.

In front of me was a troubled looking Tanner. He had bags under his eyes, and looked like he could sleep through a war.

"T-tanner?" I stuttered out, looking into his tiered eyes. He just stared at me, a look I couldn't distinguish. He blinked, before shaking his head, seeming to shake out his thoughts.

"Why? Why have you bee avoiding me?" He asked.

"I don't know what y-you mean"

He grunted, running his fingers through his messy, curly hair. He sighed, closing his eyes briefly. I stared at his face, fascinated by the way the light complemented his soft but sharp features. My eyes trailed down to his lips. The softness of it was amazing. It looks as soft as a petal, rose to be exact, with the color of his lips being rosy red.

  My eyes snapped back up to his when I realized the slight quirk of his lips. His smirk grew when he seen the blush form on my cheeks.

  He took a step forward and I took a step back, only to hit the wall behind me.

  Oh God, why is this happening to me?

  Tanner stopped inches away from me. He leaned down until his lips lightly brushed my ear. 

  "Why so flustered?" He asked, his breath softly hitting my ear. Somehow, my face got even more red, if that's even possible. I felt my breath hitch when a slightly wet feeling enveloped my ear lobe, before I felt soft little pecks traveling down my neck. A unholy noise escaped my mouth before ii could stop it, when hit bit down on a certain spot. I felt him smirk against my neck as he continued to harass that spot, continuous noises to escape. 

  I gasped, when he slipped his hand under the hem of my shirt. I felt my breath get shallower and my pants start to tighten. That's when slight panic hit me in the face. 

  Most think I have slept with all the guys at school, but that information is false. I'm still a virgin. Yeah, I know, shocker. I mean, I've kissed other guys, and maybe gave some a blowjob or two. But that's about all the experince I have. 

  Oh God, oh God, what am I gonna do?!