Plans Right Now

A/N: The song linked is Kiara’s first single. I couldn’t help it that song’s been stuck in my head forever! Haha! Just take a listen, I’m sure ya’ll will like it.

“So basically he wants us to take some time and just clear out all our differences.” Danielle said.

We were curled up in my apartment. Eleanor, Danielle and I. We were watching ‘The Lucky One’ and digging into a large tub of ice cream.

“That’s good isn’t it?” Eleanor asked.

“It is, I really want everything to work out.” Danielle said sticking her spoon into the semi – melted chocolate ice cream.

“It will,” I assured her, “Liam loves you just as much as you love him.”

She nodded and continued to scoop her ice cream. We started at the television for a moment, each of us taking in the goodness of Zac Efron.

“So how about you and Louis?” Danielle asked Eleanor.

“Were doing great,” she answered averting her eyes from the screen, “It still feels like how it used to.”

“Well isn’t that cute!” I laughed.

“Kiara, who are you dating?” Danielle asked me.

“Duh.” Eleanor scoffed, “Zayn.”

I choked on my ice-cream and started to splutter, my hands flailing around as my face turned a bright shade of red.

“OH MY GOD! KIARA!!” Danielle shouted slapping my back hard.

“Z-Zayn?!” I choked.

“Yes, I thought you tw-“

“NO!” I cut Eleanor off, “We’re just friends Elle. Nothing like that.”

Both the girls looked at me suspiciously.

“I’m serious!” I glared at them.

“Okay,” Eleanor said, “If you insist.”

I gave her one last dirty look before returning to Zac’s chiseled body.

Niall was tapping his foot.

We were all sat around in a circle in the studio. I had my fingers linked together nervously.  I was playing the boy’s my first single for the first time. We had decided to call it “Right Now.”

It was a fast paced track with a dub step hook that was weird because I’d never ever done anything like that before. It was one of those songs you would play in a club with the strobe lights on and dance till you couldn’t breathe any longer.

I watched all the boys closely as the track played itself out and silence filled the room.

“Kiara, that was incredible!” Louis said grinning.

“Really, that was awesome!” Zayn laughed at me.

“It’s going to explode on the charts.” Harry said as Niall nodded vigorously.

“Thank you guys, for all the support.” I choked out, holding back tears, “I couldn’t have done it without you. I’ve come so far from Los Angeles.”

“Hey, It’s okay.” Zayn pulled me into his arms as the tears finally spilled from my eyes.

The boys all took turns cheering me up and giving me hugs before it was time to leave.

We were heading out the door when Liam spoke, “Hey Kiara can I talk to you?”

I looked at him in surprise and nodded. Zayn stopped next to me and Liam gave him a look.