Call Me Master...

Brendon pov,

Ryan left us alone, I was standing in front of her as she looked up at me with what seems like fear in her eyes, but why was she scared?

"Please don't hurt me" She begged, I smiled and reached out to grab her hand, I helped her up, then when she looked at me once again with fearful filled eyes, I sighed and smirked down and looked at her chest.

I pushed her back down to her knees, and simply told her. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours" she looked confused, and shook her head so I sighed and started to unbuckle my belt. "Open or get spanked." She looked at me and mumbled.

"Why are you doing this?" She sounded like she was about to cry, and before I could put myself into her mouth, Grant jumped off the small balcony looking out to the floorer, he landed by us and then picked her up and carried her outside to her car, then came back in.

"Brendon what the hell was that!? Making her suck your dick won't make her want to join us!" Grant yelled at me, for trying to ruin her Innocents.

I smirked, looking at him. "It made you want to join, if I remember correctly you weren't into men until you met Lucifer and I." I said, and before I knew it I was punched in the face.

"She is just a girl! She was scared of you! If you want her to join us, try being nice to her!" Grant yelled at me, I rolled my eyes. "And for the record, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE you can't just force her to join, doesn't she have to want to join?"

"She wants to, she's had dreams about us doing things to her." I said, and he looked at me.

"And how would you know?" He asked, I laughed.

"She confessed it at the confessional with the cute priest." I said, He rolled his eyes and punched me over and over again. I got tired of his shit, so I decided to punch him back, I punched him in the face at least five times until we were interrupted by someone pulling us apart. "Hi Luci." I said.

"Don't "Hi Luci" me you are both in trouble. So Grant go to my room, and wait for me. And as for you Brendon, you and I have some business to do before we discuss your punishment." Lucifer said then Grant pouted and walked up the stairs. "What was this fight about and where is Rose."

"He let her go, I was going to have her suck my dick then Grant jumped down and took her away and she drove off to her house." I explanatied.

Lucifer looked at me. "Your punishment is you can't have sex with anyone until I give the "okay" alright?" I nodded and walked to my room.

Lucifer pov,

I swear I'm surrounded by children, I walked to my room and asked for Grant's side of the story and it matches up a little to what Brendon said but it was a little different, he said he was saving her from Brendon.

"You can't have sex with anyone except for me for at least a month or two." I said, he frowned.

"But I was saving her! I shouldn't be punished!" Grant yelled at me.

"You shouldn't of interfered with it, she has to in order to join us." I said, he frowned.

"I hate you." He said sitting down and, I turned around and left the room then locked the door then went to look for Rose.

Rose pov,

I was sitting in my car at my house and I got out and ran inside and told my mom that I was walking to the park by the house, my mom said I could so I walked to the park and it was empty so I climbed up into a slide and just laid there crying over what happened and was worried about Grant. Then all of a sudden I felt someone crawl up the slide so I opened my eyes and I saw Lucifer over me. "You're crying? Why?"