A Party At LUX.

Rose pov,

I've been stuck in Lucifer's room for at least a week and a half, I just decided to try to ignore people since it seems like I'm not really important to anyone, and just here for their amusement.

As I was reading a book, Lucifer came bursting through the door. "Hey, Rosie Whatcha reading? And do you want to go to a party at my bar?"

"Will Grant be there?" I asked as I was still reading.

"Yes." Lucifer replied, I smiled wondering what Grant would be wearing, I like him a lot. I was brought out of my thoughts by Lucifer saying. "Come on sweetheart we are going to your room to look for a dress.

"Um... are you forgetting something? I'm naked I can't leave this room like this, I'm not as confident as you or Brendon...." I said to him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"Hide your body behind me then." Lucifer said to me causing me to blush.

"What if someone comes up behind me and touches me?" I asked.

"Just shut up and walk." Lucifer hissed at me, so I went quiet and he dragged me out of his room, and everyone was staring at me and I looked over to the side and saw Grant.

I looked behind me and saw Brendon walking towards us. "Lucifer... Let go and please hand me your jacket I'm cold." I said, and he gave me the jacket and I put it on then took off towards my room and once I got in I shut the door and locked it and ran into the closet and sat on the ground and just started crying.

Lucifer pov,

After I gave her my jacket she took off to her room, I was confused why she did that until I turned around and saw Brendon walking over.

I walked to her room and tried to open the door and realized that she locked the door. "Open this damn door now Rose! Or else I'll Open it and teach you a lesson."

I heard her stand up and walk over and she opened the door and let me in, after I went in she shut the door. "Please don't let Brendon near me while I'm like this he scares me."

"Unfortunately darling, I can't do that because you belong to both of us...." I said and she frowned and nodded and walked towards her closet and sat down on the floor and started crying. "Rose stop crying."

"I'm sorry, I can't stop. I'm being forced to stay somewhere I don't want to and I'm also being forced to do things I don't want to do and sometimes it hurts." Rose said, I walked closer to her. "No, please stay away from me."

"I can't darling. I own you, I want to keep you. It's your destiny to be here." I said to her she cried more, I couldn't handle her crying so I said. "ENOUGH!!! Stop crying or I'll give you a real reason to cry!"

She stopped and looked at me with wide eyes and backed up away from me. "What do you mean by that?"

"Just be a good girl and you won't find out, now let's find you the perfect dress for tonight." Lucifer said smiling at me.

"D-do I have to wear a dress?" She asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. And don't fight with me about it." I said as she got up and went over to her bed and sat down, I went to her closet and looked at all the dresses that Brendon and I got for her.

" I said as she got up and went over to her bed and sat down, I went to her closet and looked at all the dresses that Brendon and I got for her