𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮..

Rose pov,

Grant and I were sitting there for about an hour or so then we were finally able to get up and move around, Lucifer started playing his piano and singing, Grant asked me. "May I have this dance?"

"Yes, you may Grant." I said, and as we were dancing around, Grant seemed to be looking at Brendon and Lucifer whom was busy playing with the piano and singing.

Grant danced us towards a corner so that they wouldn't see us and he looked at my face and kissed me.

"Rose... I like you." He said, then all of a sudden the lights went out. And out of nowhere I felt hands grab my wrist, before I knew it Grant and I were outside of LUX with some man with a pale complexion, He touched my cheek as he looked into my eyes, he seemed shocked about something, he turned over to Grant and did the same thing to him.

"What the fuck is up with you two?!?!" He screamed at us, then looked around and grabbed our hands and basically pulled us to some swampy looking place.

"Where are we going???" I asked, he just looked at me, he seemed mad.

"You both should be dead, why the hell am I able to touch you both!?" He screamed.

"First off, it's rude to yell at people so stop yelling." I said, he looked at me annoyed.

"Just answer my question and say why you're both still alive." He said.

"Well I drank a liquefied key when I was four years old, and then was fucked by Lucifer, and he was also fucked by Lucifer. So are you happy now?" I asked, he had a disgusted look on his face.

"First off, eW yOu HaD sEx WiTh mY fAtHeR?" He screamed as he looked at us, then he turned his attention back on me and looked deeply into my eyes. "Secondly, did you just say that you drank a liquefied key when you were four?"

***Small A/n: Mephistopheles is actually another name for Lucifer, and in the movie The Ghost Rider he is an old man, (I wish they had gotten Tom Ellis to play Mephistopheles) but I guess they could only allow one hot bad guy for that movie.***

"Who is your father?" I asked, and then said. "Yeah but not voluntarily."

"Mephistopheles." He said then looked at my cheeks. "you look as if you are an angel." He said as he pushed me up against the wall.

"Ummm, thanks? I think? And, um, it's because of that liquefied key I was telling you about." I whispered softly a little afraid of what was going on. I looked over towards Grant and saw three men appear next to him. "Grant behind you." I said which made him turn around and he saw the three men.

One looked like he was made out of water and then became solid. "Hello."

One of the other guys was literally made out of rocks. "Hi."

The last one was made up of air. "Hey."

I looked back towards the man that was holding me against the wall. "What are you going to do?"

The man just smiled at me and he kissed me and Grant was about to punch the man, but the guy that was made out of rock grabbed him and held him still. "Blackheart where do you want me to take him."

He pulled away and looked over towards him and said. "Gresil, I don't know. I expected them to die when I touched them, so I didn't think about what I would do. So just-"

"Your name is Blackheart?" I asked without thinking, he looked back towards me and made me look up at him.

"Yes, and?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes making it feel weirdly comfortable next to him.

"Well, since you can't kill us... You could at least tell us your names." I said, and Blackheart put his hand around my neck.

"Fine, as you know the one that's holding Grant is Gresil, the water guy is named Wallow and the guy that's made up of air is named Abigor." As he was telling us, their names he was still holding my neck choking me but he's not trying to hurt me for some reason..

"Blackheart stop that, and let her go." Grant said trying to break away from Gresil's grip.

Blackheart dropped me to the ground, and walked over to Grant and started doing the whole choking thing to Grant as well. "Who told you that you could speak to me that way?" He sounded annoyed.

"No one, but I always talk to people that way. Especially now a days." Grant said.

"If that's true why would they put up with your ass? I mean her, she's a good girl.* He said pointing towards me which made me blush and hide my face.

Blackheart pov,

I looked at him smirking at the thought that just came to my mind. "Wallow, hold him under the water, until he learns some manners."

"BUT THAT'S GOING TO KILL HIM!?" I heard the girl scream.

"Yes, it will. So I suggest you go tell him to stop with the attitude." I said to her and she looked at me pleading me to not hurt Grant, I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but if he tries to tell me what to do again he's going to die."

"So, um.... I'm Rose by the way." She said as Gresil took Grant to the room they'll be staying in, when it was just me and her I couldn't stop myself from pinning her up against the wall and kissing up her throat then her lips.

We were in the middle of kissing when she grabbed my black overcoat, and I just let it fall to the ground, I wasn't sure what she was doing but I think I like it, as we were kissing and she started taking my shirt off next, I could feel some sort of need to pin her against the wall, I stopped her and started taking her dress off, once her dress fell to the ground I saw her naked body, she helped me get my pants off and then she jumped into my arms.

She seems very excited, she was fiercely kissing me, I don't know why but I like this feeling, so much.

I pinned her against the wall and we fucked, and she made a interesting sound, it sorta sounded nice in my ears.