𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘿𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙨

Rose pov,

I woke up and saw Lucifer just sitting there at my desk he had given me so I could do school stuff, I looked over at the door and I saw Brendon standing there. "Good morning gorgeous." Brendon said, I groaned and sat up knowing that I couldn't pretend to be asleep now.

"Hi...? I thought you aren't supposed to talk to me?" I asked, he glared at me.

"Can't you just go one day without being a bitch to me?" He said, I stood up and walked over to him.

"Can't you?"

"Touche. How about this, we make a deal that we'll BOTH be nice to each other, if you lose I get to touch you again."

"And if you lose, you can NEVER touch me ever again and you will be nicer to Grant. Got it?" I said smirking at him, knowing that there was no way in a million years that he'd ever agr-.

"Agreed." He said with a smirk, I looked at him confused and we shook each other's hands, he pulled me closer and whispered softly. "Happy birthday darling." I blushed, why did I blush?

Brendon let me pick my own outfit for the day but tonight they are picking the outfit.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Brendon smiled at me. "You look beautiful love," I blushed again, and he smiled and pulled the chair out for me. "Darling what would you like to do today?"

"Hangout with Gr-" before I could answer Lucifer said to me.

"I'm sorry but I'm hanging out with Grant today because it's his birthday as well." He said, I froze for a moment then looked at Brendon.

"That means we're hanging out today? Yay...." I said softly I wasn't sure how I should feel.

"Oh? Is that rudeness I hear?" Brendon asked, I tensed up a little.

"N-no of course not, I'm happy to hangout with you just uh, what are we going to do?" I asked, he smiled.

"Since we're being nice to each other we could take turns picking what to do." He said as he ate his breakfast, I nodded as I ate.

After a while breakfast was finished, Lucifer and Grant went to Lucifer's room and Brendon just looked at me. "Your room or mine?" He asked me.

"Mine?" I asked, he smiled and got up then we walked hand in hand towards my room. "Wait, sir? You're not going to hurt me a-are you?"

"No darling... And don't worry you get to choose what we do first beautiful." He said

"Okay..." We went to my room, we sat down on my bed.

"So darling what do you want to do first?" He asked me smiling at me.

"Read some books?" I asked softly, he smiled at me and got up and walked over to my bookcase looking at all the books I have..

Belonged To Three Men (BU, LM, GW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें