Confession's Can Go Wrong Sometimes

Rose pov,

I woke up from a very SEXUAL dream, I've never had dreams like this, what is happening to me?

I get up and quickly get dressed. "Mom, dad! I'm going to School then to the church!"

"Okay, have fun dear, your dad is at work." My mom said, then gave me her keys.

"Thank you." I drove to the church, which is also my school, I looked over and saw Grant walking on the sidewalk, so I decided to stop for a moment. "Grant? Aren't you usually with Lucifer and Brendon?"

"Brendon is working on an album and Lucifer likes to help some detective so I have nothing to do now, can I do you?" He said, I blushed.

"Do you mean can you hang out with me? And uh, I'm sorry but I can't have sex until I'm married." I said, he nodded.

"Yeah, sorry about that, anyways can I hangout with you?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I have school. Maybe after?" I said, he nodded and went into some building.

"Odd, I wonder what's in that building?" I mumbled to myself, then went to school.

Grant pov,

I went inside and went to Brendon, and sighed softly. "Sorry she has school and doesn't want to hang out right now "

Brendon shrugged. "she'll come after school, you got her curious. And then she'll join my little cult. Then she will be ours."

"Oh that reminds me you know that we all three will need to marry her to have sex with her, she's not just going to do it." I said, Brendon rolled his eyes.

"I know how to get past that. Besides she can't marry three people, I'll marry her, and we'll have an open marriage so that it won't be considered as cheating." Brendon said, I don't know what to say so I just nodded and sighed.

"So do I wait for her outside, or go somewhere else?" I asked Brendon.

"Go to your room, I guess." Brendon said, I nodded and left.

Brendon pov,

I was walking around, waiting for her to come.

I walked out of the building and walked over to her school, and walked in and walked to the office and decided to wait for her.

***Time skip***

I saw her, walking to the priest and going to the confessional booth with him.

I wanted to know what they were saying, so I followed them and got closer and heard her say. "Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been a month since my last confession, I have had sexual thoughts about some people I've met recently." I heard her say and smirked and left the room before anyone could see me.

Rose pov,

The priest allows the silence to fill the space for a second before replying with a few words of advice.

"I would like for you to pray two Our Fathers, and ten Hail Mary's."

"Yes, Father." I reply softly, a bit embarrassed that I even had those thoughts in my head.

"Do you know the Act of Contrition, prayer?"

"Yes, Father." I answer, and pray the prayer that's supposed to help to forgive my sins:

"O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen"

The priest replied back his response, "May our Lord and God, Jesus Christ, through the grace and mercies of his love for humankind, forgive you all your transgressions. And I, an unworthy priest, by his power given me, forgive and absolve you from all your sins, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

"Amen." I respond as I cross myself.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good."

"For his mercy endures forever." I reply.

"You may go in peace."

"Thank you, Father." I stand up and leave the confessional booth.

I go out of the church and walked to the car but saw Brendon sitting on the hood car, I blushed as he was just looking at me with a devilish smirk on his lips. "Hello princess, how are you today?"

"I-I'm uh- I'm good I must go." I said he looked at me and smirked.

"No, come with me princess." He said standing up off my car and standing by me.

"I really should go home" I said he got closer making me back up a little.

"No, princess you should come hangout with me? Aren't you at least a little bit curious about what's in that building?" He questions, I looked at the place, and sighed.

"Fine." I said, he smiled and walked over and waved at me to follow, so I followed him and when we got inside I looked around, and he was gone. "Brendon? Brendon! Stop messing aro-" Someone pushed me to the ground. "H-hello? Brendon is that you? This isn't funny! I'm leaving." I said getting up and was about to run to the door, but then out of nowhere I felt someone wrap their arms around me, and the light's were turned on and I looked behind me and there was some man holding me, I then heard Brendon clear his throat and he was walking down the staircase.

"Oh on the contrary it was a little funny." He said, walking down the stairs and grabbed my chin and started looking at my neck and throat. "You look so gorgeous like a Greek statue Rose. I want you."

I looked at the wall and saw images that makes me worried, handing on the wall. "What are those? And please get this dick off of me?"

"Ah, that's no way to talk to me and he's holding you because you said you would leave." He said then told the man. "Let go of her Ryan." the man let go too fast and I fell to my knees.

"...." I looked up at him and he was now standing right in front of me.