A Surprise Of A Lifetime

Christian
I am waiting here for Anastasia to arrive from Switzerland. I watch as the ladder opens on her jet and her CPOs Thomas and Alexi Sawyer they have luggage and a woman is holding a baby and a man behind them is holding a toddler. Then I see her holding onto the arms of the stairs as she goes down the steps. Then I see the wheelchair and she is helped into it and rolls it towards the car. My new CPO opens the door and Anastasia looks shocked at my being here. She is finally assisted into the seat and they bring the car seats for the children to sit in and they have them in very quickly and the children are placed side by side and Thomas and Alexi hand them each a toy to play with as they buckle them in to the seats. The wheelchair is put in the trunk with baggage as well. Anastasia looks very healthy unlike the last time I saw her as she said goodbye to me as she left the hospital room. She sits down gently and the rest get inside as she buckles her seat belt along with the rest of us. Elliott told me she was arriving in her private jet today, so I asked to pick her up. I was told to bring two extra cars for her staff and all the luggage they had. They failed to tell me they would have two babies with them.
Thomas Sawyer
I say hi to Jason and I am glad to be back in the states. Shawn was born two months after we arrived in Switzerland and we had Elizabeth a month ago. The birth control really failed us big time. But we love them both dearly. Anastasia made sure we had a great time in Switzerland and hired people to help with the babies. Alexi had a very hard time having both babies and Anastasia found a good doctor for her. I was put in charge of her security and given a raise and I now hire all security for Sunflower. Anastasia gave Alexi paid time off for both pregnancies and other than calls and security issues I am with Alexi and the kids.
Alexi
I am stunned to see Christian Grey picking all of us up today. I thought Debra and Elliott were supposed to drive us home. This feels very awkward except that Thomas is chatting with Jason. We definitely had a nice time between bouts with my medical issues and Anastasia finally finished with therapy and the surgery to change the scars. She had to be in the hospital all that time. They had to settle with her after a patient damaged her spine by attacking her from the back. She still has therapy and walking is still an issue. They moved the patient to a completely locked ward rooms and everything. According to the mans doctors he thought Anastasia was his dead wife haunting him. They found out from the attack he had actually killed her and froze her body and hid it in their cabins meat freezer. They finally moved him to prison. He was charged for his attack on Anastasia and she gave a deposition about what he told her as he hurt her. Her security wasn't allowed in the group therapy sessions, they still are trying to find out how he got something sharp to hurt her in that manner. She had to be airlifted to the hospital to repair her spine.
Christian
The one things through all this that Anastasia isn't saying anything at all. Then I look over her and she's asleep. I look at Alexi and Thomas and they whisper that she just got out of the hospital and will be sleeping off and on for a while. She looks like an angel. She has had a lot of hard things happen to her and I just made it worse. There's a welcome home party awaiting her at her home. After Anastasia left we found out just how much she had brought to us and Seattle. She got me free of Elena along with a lot of others. Leila is no longer a threat, Hyde is no longer alive. Elena made a lot of enemies and no one knows who stabbed her, which caused her death. People told me not to get my hopes up after everything that I did and that not only did I avoid her, I didn't know that she moved out of Escala until she left for Switzerland. I went and knocked on her door and found a new tenant and he had been there for a few months. He said the seller was a very beautiful woman and he tried to ask her out, but she declined saying she would be out of the country. No one tell me where she went to after she left. Her NDAs were very detailed and spelled out how she felt about her privacy. My therapists have told me that I need to make amends with Anastasia and others for my behavior.
Debra
I watch with anticipation for Anastasia to arrive and we can relax. I know details of what happened to her while she was in the hospital and that they settled with her and made sure she got the best medical treatments available and immediately. The patient tried to kill her thinking she was his dead wife's ghost. He ranted about where he had hidden her and they removed him to a prison. The damage was done to Anastasia and we had to revamp her home to a wheelchair friendly home. Elliott started it as soon as he found out she was coming back home.
Grace
I watch as the cars finally arrive and they start getting out. The wheelchair is pulled out of the trunk and I watch along with everyone else as Anastasia slides into her wheelchair and rolls up the ramp to her home. I notice a tear in her eye as she looks at the welcome home sign.