A Questioning Christian

Christian
I talk to Anastasias PI and he gives me everything I need and he was right on the money. Then I ask what Anastasia knows about me. I am stunned to find out what she knows and still talks to me. She is also aware I have quit BDSM completely and they both saw my people clearing everything from the freight elevators. So she knew a lot more than anyone else knows. He refused to tell me anything but she was hurt very badly. He tells me it made front page news and that all he can tell me.
Jose
I ask Anastasia if I can work for mr Grey as well as long as the wires don't cross. She tells me to make sure they don't cross. I help him a lot along with his other guys and they have found out more from my shoe leather than the internet than can be edited. I told mr Grey that Anastasia told me to come to him as soon as I could and try yo get concrete evidence as well on the guy and Mrs Lincoln. I got close enough, but I need to get some papers showing hard facts, account numbers and things like that. I do know his name is n the visitor and call logs to Mrs Lincoln and shouldn't be. He is now on Mr Grey's radar and I show Barney what I have and show him where he could find more information.
Anastasia
Christian was a bit dismayed that I had told him like that and he hasn't been around and I understood why, but when I started going after Kate I couldn't forget about Elena Lincoln and him having sex and lying and had to tell him that she is still screwing with him. I just had to tell, granted I could have chosen a more private area, but I was still angry about everything I knew and when I knew it. Elliott dragged Kate off the boat and told her not to speak about his family, friends, or acquaintances and to definitely not write about any of them under her name or her pen name either. I hadn't thought about pen names I called Jose to look into that as well. Right now I keep to myself and Debra is back to work and I am glad she is and asked her what happened between her and Elliott.
Debra
We wanted different things and he just wanted more than I could give him right now. I heard all about the boat trip and know that Christian was very upset at you not telling him about Jose. I explained to Elliott that you had just gotten the news before you left for the boat. All of it. He said Christian has been working with Jose about everything and they have set up a sting and they are about to have them both. Plus they got all the cash back. If you hadn't followed through by paying for Jose to follow up on it he could have been taken for the whole company. Jose told me it was that good of a plan. Why didn't you explain all of this to him Anastasia?
Anastasia
He would never believe me after I blurted it out before I explained it to him in full privately. I guess we are no longer friends. I am going to get back on the project again. I have to make sure I keep my weight up. I start going to work early and come home late again and stay very busy and throw myself back into work. Now I just give a flying crap about anything to do with anything to do with anything but my company and the projects at this point. I have rented a place close to my project and my security teams have doubled because the area isn't very safe.

Six months later the place announced its grand opening and we have hired everyone we need and they are all in place. The lines are getting big and no one is turned away for getting help of any kind. The building is called The Steele Sunflower. I am going on a vacation for a month. I bought a nice new home on the sound and have had new furniture bought and placed. I had someone sell my apartment in Escala. I had all my belongings slowly moved out and into a storage area. My home will be ready when I come back from my place in New York. My COO wants to retire and I have to interview several people who have applied for the job. One guy is a bit to friendly for my taste and I expressed to him that touching your female interviewer was not okay and because of it he wouldn't be hired at all. He blew up at me and said that he would just go behind my back and talk to the man who owned the company. I laughed and told him to try to find the actual owner if he can that is. Because no one else knows who the true owner is and they have been trying to find out since it started.
George Falcon
Listen b—— I know you think you have all kinds of power sitting here looking down your nose at me and my touching your hand and arms have put you on the def side, but I am betting that you spread those creamy legs of your for your boss who definitely is male, because only men have money and power and you wait until I am your boss honey you will be kissing my azz regularly and then sucking me off.
Anastasia
Alexi I think you know where this creeps application goes and you can escort him out after you assure he is blackballed after this interview. He is not allowed on any properties that Sunflower owns. His applications will be destroyed in the shredder. George you crossed the lines you must not have read the companies employees handbook. Because you crossed so many lines it's not funny. He lunges at me I I have my gun t his temple and Alexi has dialed 911 and Thomas comes in and sees the handprint on my throat. He cuffs him after Alexi shoves him back into the seat he jumped out of to attack me.