An Apology Dinner

Anastasia
I ask my newest CPO to come to Mr Grey's with me for dinner, I agreed to have dinner with him as an apology and asked if I could have my CPO join us and he agreed. So here we go and his CPO has been waiting to escort us to the penthouse. We arrive and are greeted by Christian Grey and are escorted to the living room. He asks if my CPO would mind have supper at the kitchen counter with his staff?  At first I attempt to say no, but he assures me I will be safe. I ask Deborah if she is okay with that and she says it's fine. She tells Grey to behave and heads to where he pointed. He escorts me to the dinner table. He pulls my chair out like a true gentleman and I allow him to. He sits close to me and suddenly a woman brings our food out and it looks and smells great. Water is also poured in glasses and he has wine available. I tell him I don't drink alcohol at all. He takes the glass and gives me the empty one. Then asks if I mind if he has a glass of wine. I tell him it's fine by me.
Christian
She doesn't drink and that's good sign. I notice her perfume and it's a pleasant one and somehow it calms me. I have never encountered a perfume with this scent, it was like it was made for her. We have out food and we talk about various things and just basic small talk and she apologizes for her PAs poor behavior. She suspects that she was just another gold digger, because she had been attempting to find out who and where Sunflower companies owner was. After all the owner is worth billions, what self respecting gold digger wouldn't try to find the billionaire behind the company so she could trap them in her web of lies. When she realized who I was she was going to try to get money to keep quiet and would not stop blackmailing me. I was never so happy that the cameras were placed where they could get views of everything going on. It showed her ripping her own blouse and my hands in my pockets. I had already pushed the lobby button and alerted Taylor by panic button.
Anastasia
He told me everything and about his panic button. I showed him my sidearm and told him I have a panic button as well. So both of us are well protected. We hear a doorbell and suddenly a loud male voice booms through the room.
Elliott
Where's Christian at Taylor?
Taylor
He is having dinner with this young lady's boss.
Christian
Damn my brother is here, let me chat with him a moment,
Elliott
I introduce myself to a miss Finch, Debra Finch. She has a strong grip and a gun. I ask if she's a body guard and she says she does that as well. I grin and ask her to dinner. She checks me out up and down and then asks for my phone number and tells me she will call me to set up dinner.
Debra Finch
I checked him when he barged in and stood just in case. Wow, just wow this man doesn't work out, his job is a workout no doubt and uses his hands. I check him out thoroughly after we meet and he asks me out. I tell him to give me his number and I will call and set up a dinner with him. I failed to ask him to get tested before we have dinner, but he will need tested before anything happens sexually. No doubt he won't mind doing that. I have heard things about Elliott Grey, very good things and bad things. He has skills, but he is a free agent and not looking to be tied down. I can deal with that. He smiles and excuses himself to go in search of his brother Christian.
Elliott
Now that's a woman, one that doesn't play games. I find Christian walking from his dining room and meets me in the living room.
Christian
Elliott I have a dinner guest is there something you needed, besides dinner?
Elliott
Dinner will be a start, but we lost the bidding on the property we wanted a company called Sunflower. I can't find the owner and neither can your teams.
Christian
Just purchase the other property and work out the issues there. I have a dinner guest waiting on me. Elliott barges past me and introduces himself to Anastasia Steele.
Elliott
Wow Christian, she looks and smells good. She blushes at this comment. I grab a plate and help myself to food and some wine. Beer would be better, but hey it's good wine. I ask if Debra is her bodyguard and she tells me she is one of many of her staff.
Anastasia
I think Elliott is annoying Christian to no end and it's kind of funny. I am being questioned more thoroughly by Elliott than by Christian. I suspect it's because Christian has ran a through background check on me like I had him. I know all about his family as well.
Elliot
Do you mind me going out with your bodyguard?
Anastasia
What my employees do on their off time is their business unless it's illegal and they get caught then it affects me. So keep it legal. Lol.
No streaking on the highway.
Elliott
I stop in the middle of eating and look at Anastasia. Christian you didn't tell her about that did you?
Christian
Me,  no way and it's public r3cord anyway. It would take too much digging to find out about that. I believe there are even photos as well.
Anastasia
A lot of photos of every angle. I can say you have a nice build now than you did then. Still in good shape though. I believe all my bodyguards got a kick out of the photos and some even drooled a little bit.