Christian Attempts Again

Anastasia
I am running the treadmill and finally the people know not to approach me from behind me or touch me at all. Management made some stringent rules regarding that after what happened between me and Chad Rogers. He is now serving time for what he had done to the ladies before me and what he did to me. His family couldn't pay any of us off and we're told if they continued they would be charged with obstruction of justice as they should have been anyway. They listened to their attorneys and backed off. I threatened them with the press and they decided after seeing my sidearm and my bodyguard with her gun ready to be pulled they left from my front door. I never let them gain entrance to my apartment, because I wanted people to hear and witness everything. I don't allow people like that to take it private. I want 5hem to make a scene in public lol. I could easily record it in my apartment, but I don't want my place tai Ted by people like them. Plus I have nice things and if it turns bad they might destroy things that are irreplaceable and I don't risk that. Dad made me all kinds of furniture and we have painting and photos of family and me with him and albums of us all over my place.
Christian
I heard the skirmish between mr and Mrs Roberts with the young lady living in the Steele apartment and she was holding her own and asked them to leave immediately. When they tried to push their way into her apartment her body guard closed the door and made her gun easily accessible and told them they were told they couldn't come into the apartment at all or ever. I watched as the young lady told them they could discuss with her now here publicly, but never privately. She also informed them that their son did his assault of her publicly so nothing would ever be discussed privately with them or him and her charges would not be dropped. I think everyone watched this. Security finally arrived and asked them to leave and never come back again. The young lady told them to expect a restraining order soon.
Anastasia
I tell them the next time they try to shove their way into my home I will take action against them. I explained that breaking and entering is against the law and I have a bodyguard and I have black belts in self defense and am excellent shot and do is my bodyguard. Breaking into my apartment give me the right to defend myself against any and all intruders. You were lucky today. The next time you will have a court order to stay away from me or my employees and we can shoot you inside or outside my apartment if you come near us. I let the security lead them away and tell them zi want to files a report on those two and they aren't allowed on the premises any longer.
Guard Anson
Yes miss Steele we will place them on a list and we have their pictures and the videos of everything that went on here. I can give you a copy for your attorney and court case as well.
Anastasia
Thanks Anson. I need to get back to work now. All these interruptions have put me weeks behind opening a new place. I will make sure you and the staff get invitations. We have changed a bit and it will all be on the company. That comes straight from Sunflower.
Guard Anson
Oh I hope so, my family loved it all and were surprised to see they hired two of my cousins as chefs.
Anastasia
The boss picks unknown chefs based on their cooking abilities and they were fantastic chefs. We think all people need to expand their skills and we hire based on abilities not  the school they attended. Some don't have a high school education. When you cook fantastic meals you can get an education while you make a name for yourself.
Guard Anson
Not everyone feels that way. Again thanks for the invitations.
Anastasia
I will have someone bring them to you and just tell them the number of people, date, time and we will send you the menu for that night. Bring as many as you want, just let us know okay?
Guard Anson
I sure will and thanks again.
Anastasia
I call and have my new PA Stephanie Woods to make this happen and bring the invitations directly to guard Anson.
Stephanie Woods PA
I grab a bunch of invitations and head to my bosses security office at her apartment and ask for Guard Anson, I hand him the invitations for FFT and for her catering just in case. I am still trying to find out who owns the company. No one knows, I have found out it is a billion dollar company and that means the owner is a billionaire. I keep trying to figure out if he lives in Seattle or in New York. I heard he is in Seattle trying to get some issues straightened out and will be opening several places here in the next two years and then building in California.
Anastasia
I told Jose that miss Woods is looking into who owns Sunflower and I want to find out why and I want it stopped. I want to see if she is trying to find out because she thinks she might marry the owner of the Sunflower company. I am a billionaire, but not into women. I have Jose set up a sting operation to find out her real motives. She has actually reported me to my own HR for frivolous reasons. They have all the reports and we have videos of any and all interactions that we have in person, writing, texting or phone calls. I know she's going to report my giving invitations out to the guards and she did moments after she gave them to Anson.
Christian
After the excitement I start to my apartment and a female jumped on the elevator with me. I ask3d her for her floor number and she said your floor Christian. I call Taylor and security and press the lobby button. Listen I don't know you and don't want to know you. She tries to paw me as the doors open she rips her blouse and says I tried to rape her. The police are called and security shows them what has really happened. She's arrested and says she works for the Sunflower company and her boss is miss Steele.
Anastasia
I am called to the security desk and I am now sure miss Woods is a gold digger and now has committed a crime. I fire her immediately and apologize to mr Grey for her poor behavior. I have her desk cleared out immediately and promote her assistant to the position of my PA. I ask if I could make it up to mr Grey for the inconvenience. He asks me to dinner.
Christian
Dinner would make it up to me.
Anastasia
We can go to a restaurant owned by Sunflower if you wish.
Christian
My housekeeper is an excellent chef can you join me tonight?
Anastasia
Only if my body guard is invited as well.
Christian
If you insist?
Anastasia
I insist.
Christian
An hour enough time?
Anastasia
Yes I can rearrange some things, but not for long after all I had to fine my PA.