HR Dilemma

Anastasia
I am going to have to hire a better HR department and implement new stringent hiring rules. I mean two employees sexually assaulting someone. Maybe test their mental health or something. I am talking to my attorney as I head to the scene of the crime. The gym, Ryan one of Christians security teams has given me the short version of what my CPO did to Christian in the men's showers in the gym. My attorney has sat in on the statements and my CPO is in a very revealing outfit. She did have that on when she left for her workout. I checked the video footage. I am so embarrassed about this and I am told if she did indeed assault mr Grey he could possibly sue me if she was working at the time. Thank God she wasn't scheduled until Monday. I had already had her transferred to the new project. I had already spoke to her about it. When we left after lunch I made the change and she had to pack her things to go get set up in a place near there. I thought she had already left for her new place. Christian apparently isn't safe from my female employees. Well at least two of them. I wait until my attorney has informed Lisa that she is terminated and immediately. He talks to the police and then to Christian and Taylor then comes to talk to me. I sit and wait along with a few others who were witness to the events.
Taylor
Ryan has brought Anastasia and her attorney. Her attorney asks to sit in with our statements and records them just in case miss Daniels tries to sue for wrongful termination. I gave him my version of what happened from my prospective starting from her advances the day before at lunch. Then when she arrived at the gym and when we decided to shower and what I witnessed after being called for help by mr Grey.
Christian
I explained everything to the police starting from her flirty behavior in front of her boss the day before. Her boss insisted they both leave after that. Her boss told her she wouldn't need her to join us for dinner. Then I explain from start to finish what happened in the gym. The cop unfortunately was the same one who took the statement of the events where Anastasias PA ripping her shirt open in the elevator.
Policeman Donaldson
Wow women just throw themselves at you a lot. I wished women did that to me.
Christian
No you wouldn't these women were forcing themselves on me, because I am a single billionaire I don't have the right to not to be sexually assaulted. Both these women were very aggressive sexually. Miss Daniels grabbed me by my privates while I trying to shower. This was the men's shower and you will see I didn't invite her into my shower or even made any indication I wanted her to join me in my shower. So if you keep implying that I will be speaking to you boss and have my attorney discuss what a victim really is to you. Am I very clear with you?
Donaldson
Of course sir.
Attorney Isaacs
Mr Grey I am one of miss Steeles legal team, if you need anything regarding this situation let me or miss Steele know. Thanks for allowing me to sit in with the statements. Miss Daniels has been terminated. She wasn't even supposed to be here at Escala after what happened at lunch yesterday. She had been transferred to another facility and was supposed to leave last night. She chose not to, and miss Steele had no idea that she hadn't left yet. Miss Steele feels horrible about yet another employee thinking they can take such liberties with anyone. She would like to make amends of some kind.
Christian
Hmm I think I would like to discuss those amends with her personally. Maybe a few meals and a day on my boat all of course would be up to her and it will be at her discretion and will be platonic unless she chooses differently and let's me know.
Anastasia
I walk up and tell Christian that would be okay and platonic would be my choice and a day on a boat would be nice. I just have to hire new CPOs a male and female one. One to keep the other in line. My attorney says he will draw up paperwork so we both sign it and assure Christian doesn't sue me. I doubt he will, but you never know. But he knows both women were fired, miss Daniels and my Pa will be serving time that's for sure. Miss Daniels will be serving a lot more time. It's not like this is the first Tim a woman has made a move on a man in this manner and won't be the last time. Most might not report it because it can be embarrassing and humiliating. Just as when women are raped, but men tend to be able to fight off their woman attackers as opposed to woman can't always fight off theirs.
Taylor
Well that worked out because mr Grey has everything ready for a boat trip with his family today and he had planned on asking miss Steele to come with them. Gail is coming as well. We are having time off and the staff is already prepping the boat and security is all revved up for the water and dressed appropriately.
Gail
Jason calls me and tells me miss Steele is definitely joining us and tell her what has happened and we were delayed by an issue in the gym and will explain later.
Grace
Christian called last night and invited us to join him on the boat today and we accepted.
Elliott
Christian finally is getting his boat on the water and I have been invited along with other family members. I am seeing Debra and now Kate Kavanagh. Debra wants to keep us friends with benefits for now. But she herself has changed her tune lately and I think she's seeing another bodyguard. So I told her about 5he boat trip and she had plans already, so I invited Kate.
Kate Kavanagh
I knew Elliott was seeing someone and they were casual and friends with benefits, but I don't share. So for now we are platonic. But a boat trip and me in my bikini might make him want to become serious. His family is joining us, it's Christian's boat and he is taking the family out on it today.