Closing Seattle's FFT

Anastasia
I went through the song and dance acting as the restaurant assistant manager. The inspector thought he would just bully me yet again. I look like a short man as this arrogant health inspector doesn't even look at anything as I lead him and a few of my people through. All are recording everything. He tried to get me alone to give me his demands and I refused telling him my staff will always be present for any talks with him. I called in an independent health inspector and we go through each and every detail right in front of him and make sure all of it is recorded for filing a complaint against this guy. When confronted with all the other recording where he created violations I have a case against him and Elena Lincoln. I found out they changed the judge for a very stupid reason. I had my attorney change it back. Then filed a complaint against the judge who forced himself into my case. I had him followed after that and there they were colluding. We got that on video as well. I closed the restaurant and had my staff go work for a friend of mine. So now Mrs Lincoln gets nothing, but when I filed charges against her and her buddy the health inspector using my attorneys to represent me in court. Finally I asked for a change of venue and when it got shot down I knew how far up the blackmail went. I refused to drop the charges and when the evidence disappeared I had it all released on live feed and they couldn't stop it. My attorney made sure the guy lost his job and she was charged for bribing a government official. Again she got off of the charges. I need to find out how she did that. All this over her wanting a stupid invitation to my restaurant. I won by closing it up. But she doesn't realize she doesn't have the upper hand. She never got an invitation and the ones who had raved about everything. I also know that someone is digging into who owns the place. It isn't a person who owns it, it's a thing that owns it. That thing is me. Sunflower that's my dads nickname he used for me. I made a plan to keep my ownership of the restaurants hidden. I found someone who could hide that fact. I call my go to guy on investigations Jose' Rodriguez. I want everything on Elena Lincoln and want her followed.
Kate
Damn someone got a scoop regarding Elena Lincoln being behind a health inspector citing the FFT for violations and closing them down. They said they would overlook the violations if Elena Lincoln and her guests got invitations. It was all over the internet and now they are charging Elena Lincoln with bribing a public official. I still can't get an interview with the owner. And the only information as to the owner is the name Sunflower. The problem is there are thousands of Sunflowers around the world. No matter how I try, I can't find who is behind Sunflower. I have tried to bribe workers as they came from the restaurant and they only tell me that Sunflower owns the place. So even they don't know who the owner is. I watched one day as small person arrived and headed straight to the front door to unlock it. I decided to approach them and suddenly they drew a gun at me and three big guys surrounded me while the person kept the gun pointed at me.
Anastasia
I hate people sneaking around my restaurant and today I noticed a car in the lot that wasn't an employee. I tapped my panic alarm and as I noticed the heels clicking I pulled my gun and pointed at the person following me. All I can say is that I had her arrested for stalking me. I had a restraining order filed under my alias. Grand Show, a nickname of course. Again Kavanagh tried to get the owners name and address. I just looked at her as she was hauled away by my security team. I am happy I didn't have to shoot anyone. My attorney had an idea and they are going to file paperwork that forces her to keep away from FFT and all it's employees. That way she has no access to my names. My COO Thea Dimitri is arriving to play a part in representing the Sunflower company. I bought a place to set as a corporate residence. She will be living there with my other corporate teem. Right now I need them to represent me in the court actions.
Kate
I can't believe someone pulled a gun on me right before I was grabbed and handcuffed and held for the police. Dad sent an attorney but couldn't get me off stalking and trespassing charges. I had to agree not to contact or stalk any or all FFT employees ever again. That includes trying to find out anything about it or it's owner. I have to serve 400 hours community service of feeding the homeless, no exceptions. I think it's ironic that they are an elite restaurant that they only cater to people they choose to invite, yet they chose my feeding the homeless as a punishment. Dad and mom found it hilarious. Ethan wants to record it to remind that not everyone wants or needs to be in public eyes.
Thea Dimitri COO FFT Sunflower
I arrive and am immediately in meetings with the attorneys with several legal matters. A closed hearing for investigating the bribery charges against Elena Lincoln and the Health official Larry Donaldson. After the news released the video they could lose that evidence without a thorough investigation about corruption in Seattle's government being involved. The Judge that insisted it be put on his docket had to step down. The video clearly shows the guy saying he would pass the restaurant if Elena Lincoln and her friends got an invitation. I am here as a decoy and I have four big security and one female security acting as my assistant. A very lethal assistant. This is not our first time to get strong armed and it won't be the last time. I tried to get Anastasia to change how the restaurant works, but she won't allow snobs to be among the people who deserve to be celebrated for their kindnesses. Word of mouth about the way we invite only good people has gotten around. I told her we should open another exclusive restaurant and just invite the snobs. She decided Seattle would be the place to do it as an example and just invite snobby people and we can sit and watch who could out snob the others. She brought me in to do exactly that. We will open in six months. She met with a an architect and construction co to build it. Of course she went in disguise.