Chapter 5: Hello, Anxiety

Oh my God, she's actually with me right now. What do I do? Fuck. I'm too nervous to talk to her. I don't even know how to teach, let alone start a conversation with her. Here goes nothing.

"For starters, may I know your full name please?" I asked her.

"Tachibana Nozomu, I'm looking forward to be working with you, senpai." she told me with a posed look.

"Tachibana-san, do you know how to use a price scanner?"

"You use it to scan the barcode to know the price. Even grade schoolers know how it works." she answered.

That's the coldest answer I've had so far in my life. Even though she talks to me in a cold and sarcastic way, I'm still enjoying it. Fuck, I think something is awakening inside me.

No...

I'm not an M...

"Now that the manager is gone, let's get this out of the way. You don't have to teach me anything. I know what to do, I'm not an idiot. Just mind your own business and don't talk to me if it's not job related." she said to me with a cold stare.

Shit... Not gonna lie, that felt pleasant and nerve wracking at the same time.

Yellow Frame: A masochist huh?

Now I'm a lot weirder than before. I don't want her to hate me so I'm just gonna do what she says.

30 minutes later.

Shit! What just happened? Earlier we were just arranging the stocks and now she's pinned down...
Fuck... She smells good. A lot florally. She's looking at me again with eyes as cold as the winter.

"If you wanna do it, maybe later when we're done with work. I don't wanna get fired at my first day." she said to me with a posed look.

What the hell is she saying? What is this strange development? I don't understand. I'm just gonna say sorry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pin you down. Are you hurt?" I said to her while I'm dripping with sweat.

"Don't worry about me. If you wanna do it with me, come with me after work." she said to me.

Why? I don't understand what she's saying.
I'm just gonna obey whatever she says.

Flashback:
5 minutes earlier.

"Tachibana-san, can you help arrange the stocks?"

"Yes, senpai." she answered

As she came to me, I was staring at her face. She felt a disgusted as she noticed me staring. Then suddenly, she tripped on a box. What a clumsy girl.

Oh no.

The box is falling down to her, I have to save her.

As I pushed her, I accidentally pinned her down. Luckily the box fell at back but I suddenly felt something soft underneath. Oh shit!

-- After work --
9:30 pm

"Hurry up senpai, I don't wanna miss the train."

I'm still confused on what is happening. Why am I going to her house? Am I actually graduating from my virginity?

"You can just call me James outside of work."

"Okay, James. Here's a reminder, after doing this, don't talk to me anymore. You can only talk to me about work related stuff. Don't text me, I don't like entertaining other people at night. Don't ever think about falling in love."

I don't want that. I'm already totally in love with her, and this is making me a lot anxious. Is she an expert at this stuff? This is depressing. I'm gonna bail out.

But...

Even after I said that...

We still did it...

3 times...

This is my first time sleeping at a girls house. If this is the last time I am able to hold her... Then... Can I just die.

-- END OF PROLOGUE --