Chapter 6: Genesis

"GAH!"

As always, I woke up with a hypnagogic jerk. It's 1 o'clock huh? I've only slept for 30 minutes this time. I'm gonna ruin my health.
As I turn around, I saw her crying while sleeping. I wonder what she's dreaming about. She looks like she's in pain.

Black Frame: So we're on the same boat huh?

As I can't stand to see her cry, I caressed her while she's sleeping. Her hair is silky smooth and makes you feel like you want to protect her forever.
I really wanna make her smile.
I hope I could be with her forever.
But that's just a distant dream. She would not see me as a lover but rather a random person who she had sex with. I feel empty.

Gray Frame: I'm such a shallow person.

As I was staring at her in my sleep, my eyes went blurry, I can feel the pillow getting wet. What's this? Am I crying? I can't feel anything. Is this for real? This fucking sucks.

As I was staring at her, I felt the urge to hug her, so I did.
She woke up. She's not gonna let me hug her.

Wait... What?

She saw me hugging her and she let me do it. It made me a bit glad, but this irritates me.
I backed off for a bit. That was the first time I hugged someone. By any means, I think she just let me do it because she pitied me.

It's 2 am. I don't know what to do.
As I was overthinking, I felt something crawling up to me.
So this is what it feels like to have a girl sleeping beside you. She's so cute. I wanna do this again.

Red Frame: I wanna be her boyfriend.

After 2 hours of irrational thinking, I've made a plan on how to win her heart. I'm gonna make her fall in love with me.

As I was deeply falling into my thoughts, I felt a sudden pain in my heart.
"This doesn't matter" I whispered to myself.
Little do I know that this was the start of my destruction.

αρχή του τέλους

-- END OF CHAPTER 6 --