Chapter 8: Madly In Love

I decided to live with her. I gotta tell her but I don't know how. Maybe I'll tell her later at work.

I've never felt such freedom in my life before. Now I can hang out with my friends without worrying about shit that's coming.

But first, I gotta buy new stuff and food.
I got 10 million yen in my bank account. That's too much for a high school student but believe me, I've been saving this since grade school.

As I went to the supermarket, I saw two familiar silhouettes standing at the gachapon.

"Oy Jamecchi!" a familiar voice shouted.

It was Jonathan and Akari with their school uniforms.

"What are you guys doing here skipping school?" I asked them both as I approached them.

"You weren't at school so me and Akarin decided to skip" Jonathan said to me with a bright smile.

Akarin asked me; "So, why weren't you at school Jamecchi?"

"My father and my brother abandoned me." I said to them with a proud and bright smile.

As the two were laughing, Akarin said "That's fucking hilarious. So what are you gonna do from now on?"

I answered "For starters, I'm buying some new stuff."

I couldn't tell them what my plan was. I don't know why but I just couldn't. I'm deluded.

"You seem to be happy though. Jamecchi you're weird. Let's go to a family restaurant." Funnily said by Jonathan.

Skip to the time --

So we went to a family restaurant. As we enter the room, I saw another familiar silhouette. I started tearing as I saw her peculiar face in front of another guy.

Black Frame: She's dating another guy with a smile on her face.

Being not able to shed tears for too long, this feels weird and I hate it.
I wanted to run away. My chest feels like bursting. My mouth feels like vomiting blood. I turned around so my friends won't see me tearing up.

Gray Frame: It hurts so fucking much.

I told the guys to go to another restaurant.

Akarin asked, "Why, Jamecchi?"

"Please." as I insisted.

Jonathan noticed and said, "Okay, let's just go to McDonald's."

"Thanks dude." I replied.

I never knew being in love was this painful.

Red Frame: I wanna kill that other guy.

-- END OF CHAPTER 8 --