Chapter 9: Melancholic Nights

After eating at McDonald's, it suddenly started raining.

"Shit it's raining. Jamecchi, Akarin let's go home." Jonathan suggested.

"I'm just gonna stay here for a while." I said to the boys.

"Okay suit yourself. Be careful on your way home." Akari told me.

"Sure. Take care you two."

As I was sitting at a lonely chair, I decided to write a poem. Surprisingly, I already know what to write. I call it;

Melancholic Nights

At night
Shit's always on my mind
Thinking about you and I
Thinking about how I die

I feel lonely when I'm not talking to you
I feel sorry for making you to want me too
I cannot feel hopeful
Sometimes I seem so forceful

Making you say 'I love you' makes me happy
Helps me forget that I'm in misery
Always in a state of loneliness
And I can't escape due to emptiness

I hope we could be together
Though I know it's impossible
I'm always under the weather
Even death seems more plausible

--

I don't even know why I wrote this. I'm too lonely to the point where I want to just die. Is this how love is supposed to be? Or am I just bad at choosing people to fall in love with? I don't care about the answers. I just simply want to end all of this.

As I was nearly at home, the street was dark. I heard a familiar voice crying. I searched for her. Why is she crying? Why at a time like this? This is just too convenient that it looks comical. What is this? A light novel? Stop fucking around and just find her.

After looking everywhere, gasping and sweating for 2 minutes, I finally found her. I approached her while I'm shaking.

I asked her;

Black Frame: What's wrong Tachibana-san?

She asked me, "Who are you?"

I answered, "It's me, James, your co-worker."

Come on. Calm the fuck down James. This is not time to be excited. Fuck.
I'm too excited seeing her.

"What do you want from me?" She asked me.

"I'm just worried. Don't mind me. Anyway, my house is nearby, do wanna drink some tea atleast?" I answered.

"If the offer is from you, it's kinda worrying, but a tea wouldn't hurt." She replied.

As we got home, she was wiping her tears. She's so fucking cute.
As I was making some tea, I turned around and saw her looking around the room.

She then asked me;

"Do you live here by yourself?"

I then answered honestly;

"Apparently, my family left me alone in this house. What about you? Why were you outside?"

She then replied,

"I got kicked out of my apartment."

I asked why. She answered;

"The landlord asked me for a date and wanted me to be his girlfriend and I rejected him. Though I accepted the date."

So that was the guy he was with earlier? Oh my god. Fuck. I wanted to kill that guy. I'm sorry. But shit, this is way too fucking convenient. This is my chance. I'll ask her to live with me.

"By any chance..."

Come on just fucking say it. JUST FUCKING SAY IT!

"Do you..."

COME ON PUSSY JUST FUCKING DO IT! ASK HER YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

"Want to at least live here with me? I won't charge you anything and there are extra rooms here. I can give you one."

There we go, finally!

"Sure" she answered.

-- END OF CHAPTER 9 --