Chapter 3: Weirdo

*Disclaimer: this is the shittiest chapter but please bare with me.*

If she doesn't reply until 10, that's enough proof that I don't stand a chance. This feels weird. Every second feels like a minute and every minute feels like an hour. This is depressing. I'm just gonna close my eyes for a bit and wake up if she replies.

And then I woke up...

Fuck me it's already 5 o'clock in the morning! I'm gonna check my phone maybe she replied while I accidentally fell asleep...
Shit, still no replies. My first love and my first heartbreak. That's funny, why am I shedding tears?
Oh yeah it's Wednesday. I'm on morning duty today. I have to go to school early. I'm just gonna pretend that this never happened...

While walking, I was swerving. I feel like I'm losing strength. So this is what it feels to be rejected? I still haven't received her love but I feel love sick. I gotta wash away this feeling.

As I got to school, I opened my shoe locker and there was a letter. As I opened it, I pulled out the letter and accidentally cut myself because there was a blade inside the envelope.

The letter was filled with death threats but this is what made me laugh the most:
"Get the fuck out of this school you weirdo."
I mean, I get that I'm weird but you don't have to be so edgy as to send me death threats.

In school, I was always the odd one out. Without my friends, I'm nobody. The bullies always treated me like shit and would always put garbage and stones in my bag while I'm in my club. I was the only member of the literature club. My best friends are already in a club so they can't join mine and because other students are afraid of me and some of them hates me, they stay away from the literature club as much as possible.

I was first bullied at grade school for being too honest. I would always tattle to the teacher whenever I see my classmates do something bad and they all hated me for that. Skip to middle school and they still hated me because I was a liar and a piece of shit. I don't wanna get through detail so I'm just gonna say one thing to piss you all off. I was very edgy and I accidentally laugh because my classmate died and shitted himself.

So yeah the rumours have spread throughout the school until highschool and no one ever dared to trust me and no one ever dared to approach me. The only one I've befriended in 8th grade was Jonathan because we both like weird shit and he introduced me to FilthyFrank, a YouTuber who has retired from the weird satirical shit.

Going back to the present, here we are. Sorry for the long and boring story.
As I was cleaning, the thugs came inside the room to check what I was doing.

"Cleaning huh? Why is a filthy fellow like you cleaning? Anyways, do you have my money?" the thug said.

And as always I gave them 3000 yen after they beat me up. If you're wondering why I don't fight back, it's not that I'm weak, it's just that I'll be the one to blame when I fight back and it will get me suspended.

Damn, they trashed the room. I better hurry up and finish cleaning or else the teacher will get mad.

8:00 am

Time for homeroom.
The teacher asked my why my face has bruises and as always, I lied. I said I fell on the floor. I heard the girls talking at the back.

"He lied again."
"Yeah he did."
"What a weirdo. Definitely don't wanna associate with that guy."

And I laughed.

-- END OF CHAPTER 3 --