Broken hearts

(A/N: Whats up guys, I have returned! It's very nice to see you again.😘 And yes this chapter is pretty much filler and introducing some new characters that we prob won't see again after this, but thats ok. And I don't want the climax to come TOO soon. To close this off, Ik this sounds kinda random, but DAMN does the song above hit different when slowed.)

(Namaari's POV)

Hidden in my room, away from everyone else, my mother slaps me across the face.

"OW!" I cradle my flaming cheek in my hand.

"How DARE you! Sleeping with a girl, you filthy little-"

"I didn't "sleep" with her! Well we were in a bed together, but didn't actually-"

"Silence! Sneaking out, decieving me all this time, after all I've done for you-"

"You wouldn't've understood! If I told you I liked girls you would think there was something wrong with me! And try to fix me when I don't nee-"

"Under normal circumstances, I would have said yes. But being with a girl, in bed together, is just... wrong."

"Wrong?! WRONG?! I love her! And you can't change that! You can't change my sexuality for some political reasons."

"Well if you think I'm just going to let you get back to her, then you've got another think coming!"

General Atitaya pokes her head through the door. "What's all that racket?!"

"Oh nothing. I was just repremanding Namaari for disobeying me. Wasn't I Namaari?"

"Uh... yeah."

Her eyes narrow. "Well keep your voices down! You aren't the only ones in this palace."

"Very well. You may go now. And let me know the instant he arrives."

"Oh, well, he's here."

"Bring him in." 

Flanked by an army of guards, stands a tall man, with tanned skin, warm dark eyes, long dark hair in a ponytail, and dressed in an outfit similar to that of Cheif Benja, only dark brown and olive green. 

"Ah, Danilo, welcome to Fang." 

I force a smile on my face, even though all I want to do is run away.

"The pleasures all mine Virana." He catches my eye. "Hello Namaari."

"Hey." I keep my head down low, looking at my feet.

"Is something the matter?"

"Oh she's just shy. All brides feel nervous the night before the wedding."

Me, shy?  Yeah, right. 

"Oh well, I'm sure she'll feel better when she gets to know me."

"Indeed."

Get to know him? Sure he seems nice, but I'd rather we were just friends.

Mother and the guards leave, and I'm standing in an awkward silence, with a stranger I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

==============================================

(Raya's POV)

I.

Am. 

In

Pieces.

First, I lost my mother, then I found Namaari. But I lost her too. Then, I lost my father, but found him again.