💞

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Affan sat down on the hospital chair...with tears in his eyes... He looked towards the gate inside which they had taken her for checkup...

His eyes stings with unshed tears as he recalls the moment which changed everything....

Flashback

Wearing a white shirt matching with black pants she looked at herself in the mirror... The black eyes her brother had given was gone now... So she could go out without putting makeup on her face...

Humming she tied her hair in ponytail and picked up her backpack already to go at farheen's house for their week meeting..

"Shhh koi nhi h...! "

Smiling in victory she looked around the emty Hall of her big fat house... And slowly escaped from there... But to her bad luck her aunt has already seen her leaving... Even though she was punished to stay home for a week... Glaring her aunt went her father's room of course to backbite her...

It was like the time the moment the weather even her actions were against her....

While coming back from her friends house the clock had already showed 10 in the night... And above that she hadn't taken her scooty with her just incase her brother seen her taking it out from garage...

Now  cursing herself she was walking on the road when suddenly droplets of waters started falling on her....

"Haaye Allah but in kamine weathers report walon ne to kaha tha k aaj khula asmaan rahega...! "

She gasped in horror and hurriedly went to stand under a tree... The night had darkened with raining heavily... And the tree under which she was standing wasn't also helping her...her which shirt had soaked in water making her white inner transparent...

Angry tears tears started coming in her eyes... She was fed up with all the problems coming in her way one by one...

"Aye Allah please meri madat kr dein....! "

Looking at the sky she cried out... Her lips trembling with cold...

Wrapping her arms around herself she looked down at her shoes... Tears kept rolling down her cheeks...

After 10 mins a black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of her... Downing the glass Affan looked the trembling figure of the girl with whom he hasn't talked for a week because of their fight when he had asked her from where she got a black eye... And he was furious with the fact she wasn't standing against her abusive family... How he got to know? Well he ones accidentally heard her crying at back of college while telling farheen how her soul is breaking with the every slap her father gives her...