🌟

★☆★☆★

   ★☆★☆★

Y

awning mehwish stretches her arms up ignoring the ruckus happening around....

"dulhan begum... Agr apko aitraaz na ho to kya aap saamne se hatne ki dikkat karengi...? "

Snickering zaid said taunting her while pushing a heavy cooler with his hands to set it in the room where she and marwan will stay the night...his right ear was still red with the pull his mother has given him to brought the rented cooler fast...

Mehwish narrowed her eyes at him... Who was looking annoyed to core which was very unlikely of him... Zain may tease ayla all day long with getting tired but he was never the one to get annoyed on something easily...

"Tumhara muu kyu itna jala hua h...? "

Raising her eyebrows at him she asked still standing in the middle blocking his way... Zain glared at her still holding the cooler

"Hato yaha se..."

Not wanting to have any conversation with he said in sour voice

"Zain.... "

Using her soft tone she tried to open his mouth

"Mehwish mei kuch aisa kehna nhi chahta jisse tumhe bura lage... Behtar hoga tum saamne se hato Or mujhe mera kaam krne do... "

Passing her a soft look he said... Making her lips turned up into a small smile..

"Acha ye btao itne chidhe chidhe kyu ho...? "

Looking around conforming if no one is here... She bends down a little and asked again...

Zain looked up at her meeting his sisters soft gaze... Standing up in his full height... He looks around doing the same thing of conforming of his family presence

"Mei nhi chahta ke tum kisi or ke gunaaho ki saza kato... "

Looking at his sister with love filled eyes... He said in wet tone... No way he wants his precious sisters to suffer any kind of pain...

"Kya keh rahe ho? "

Confused she asked... Although he was two years older than her she still can't collect herself to call him bhai... He was more like a partner to her...

"Yahi ke wo marwan acha nhi h...meine kitna rokna chaha sbko ye shadi krne se magr meri kisi ne nhi suni... Mehwish me nhi chahta tum us k gunaahon... Uski ameeri... Uske maslon ki saza kato...! "

His eyes brimmed with unshed tears as he desperately explained his problems to her.... Not wanting her look at his emotional side he turned his face away from her...

Where as mehwish looked at her brother with pain... She doesn't know why but her felt stabbed with each word he utters against him...her husband