🌟

Tum hue Meherbaan

Tum hue Meherbaan...
To hai ye Daastaan...

Ek tumhe Chahne ke elawa...
Aur kuch hum se hoga nhi...

✤✾✤

Eyes keenly focused on the manly figure cladded in black while feet matches it's steps... Slowly and carefully...

His hands clinched to it's side when the man stopped at the corner of the dark ally, eyes looking around inspecting if someone is looking or not...

"I will make you regret the day you've born Abrar Shah! "

Whispering to himself he said evilly... His thin lips turning up in a smirk looking at packet of small diamonds in the man's hand.... The guy took out his phone calling someone... Clearly indicating he was here to deliver the diamonds...

His voice was hushed but clear to the man standing just a feet or two away from him hiding in the darkness of the London night...

"No... No one is here... Come quick! "

The white guy said in his thick British accent... And cuts the call keeping it inside his pocket...

"Hello to you Edward darling! "

Taking out the gun from his pocket, he comes out from the darkness shocking the daylights of the man named Edward..

His green eyes blank of any emotion...lip smirking at his own victory... Wearing a ash colored hoodie covering his head and his most of the personality from the peoples... He stood just a feet away from him

"Who the hell are you! "

Hurriedly putting the packet back in his pants pocked he took out his own gun pointing towards him who was looking anything but scared to his eyes...

"Well ase thodi na introduction hoga... Let me introduce myself properly...! "

Nodding his head he said making Edward frown at him and before he could make a move he was on the ground on his back crying in pain with the shoot he got on his both legs...

"Shahveer Khan... Naam to suna hi hoga!... Khair pyaar se veer bhi keh skte ho... Sweet banda hu kuch kahunga nhi! "

Bending to his level taking out the diamonds packet he said in a sickly sweet tone making the guy groan

"Well... Dikhne me acha h... Bhabhi keliye ek necklace bnwa dunga.... "

Keeping the packet in his Hood's pocket he said then shook his head vigorously clearing talking to himself