💞

Sitting on the edge of the bed she looked at the sleeping form of the person  on the couch who is both her destruction and protector

It's been a week since they're tied to each other...and in all those days he and his family was everything but rude... They makes her feel Like she has always belonged here... And he...being the charmer he is... He never disrespect her in any way...He makes her feel loved....and if only he knows he's Her Love ❤...

Smiling at herself she stood up from bed and walked towards him covering properly with the duvet and bend down placing a chaste kiss on his forehead the way he does when he left the house and return back.....

"Aapse Mohabbat badhti jaari h....! "

Whispering in his ear she smiled knowing he's lost in his dreams taking a good look of his handsome face she finally stood up and walked towards the closet....

Standing in front of the full mirror she looked at herself...wearing a pink suit matching with ankle length White pants and duppata she indeed was looking no less than a pink rose as Affan had said the moment he looked at her

Her cheeks burned remembering all his remarks he has been passing her since their nikkah... He would complement her every now and then... Will serve her food   and specially all the forehead kiss he gives her... They have something special in them which always puts break on her worries...

Shaking her head she took out one of his hood which was gray in colour and the black jeans that hareem had given her on the first day here which she had wore with his sweater has the air of December  in delhi was cold enough to make her shiver.... After that day she's wearing it today cuz hareem and his mother had already bought to many clothes for her indian and western both but there was no hoodies in them still she didn't said anything because they had bought them with so much love that she can't break their heart saying anything bad....even though affan had asked many times if she wants anything else but she just declines everytime....

So today was a different day from others... She's joining college again....!
Even the thought of going there was giving her headache...but her dear husband kam professor is adamant to make her join again Saying that her exams her in month and she have many things to catch up he doesn't want her to lose her position as a topper of class...so now here she is awake at 8 in the morning with sleepy eyes looking at the sleeping figure on the couch from mirror.... Have she mentioned that her husband is workaholic and a sleepyhead at the same... Means he works most of the night and sleeps till there will be only 10 to 20 minutes left for college..

He's cute...

Said her heart

But khadus at the same time

Said her brain huffing like her

"O shut up u both... Tm dono hi ne aaj nayiya dubayi h meri... "