A Week Before

Ranboo POV

I leave in 6 days. Im so excited. Wilbur is letting me stay a night in his house before the Saturday everyone is going to be there, in the air bnb. Everyone is gonna be there. I might get recognized. Would I get recognized? Y/n might get recognized! Jesus I should stop thinking. Oh shoot Wilburs calling.

Ranboo: Hello?

Wilbur: Hello Ranboo! How are you?

Ranboo: Im doin good doin good hbu?

Wilbur: Im good also! I have everyone whos gonna met up! Wanna hear?

Ranboo: Ya!

Wilbur: Fundy, Jschlatt, Y/n, Tubbo, Tommy, Me, Philza, George, Techno, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, Dream, You, and Jack!

Ranboo: Pooogggggg!

Wilbur: I know!! Im excited dude. I have a plan to surprise Y/n!

Ranboo: Oh okay explain.

Wilbur: The Saturday we all go the Air bnb, I told her, her old school had a garage sale, and she doesnt know what you look like right?

Ranboo: Yea she doesnt, but I dunno what she looks like either.

Wilbur: I will send you a photo.

Ranboo: Wait are you sure shes ok with that?

Wilbur. Ranboo. Your her literal best friend other then me. Im surprised you havent seen her face. Im surprise she hasnt seen your face! 

Ranboo: Yea...

Wilbur: You like her dont you? I mean Im not trying to pry or anything just.. Shes like a little sister to me and just..
Just do you like her in dating?

I pause. Do I like her? I mean I flirt with her a lot. And shes nice and stuff. I always think about her when Im not around her and when I am around her she just so nice to hear and..

Ranboo: I think I do..

Wilbur: I thought you did. Ha its a bit obviously.

Ranboo: Is it reallyyyyy?? IavajyV

Wilbur: Kidding Kidding! She'll be happy when you guys met up.

Ranboo: I hope she will.

Wilbur: Ok back to the plan. When I text you, come up to the register and say something you know she'll know and to the point she would know its you! A surprise! Wooo!

Ranboo: Ohhh I have something to go along with that, so imma put a box on my head, but it'll look like my mc skin, and imma say the thing she knows then lift the box off my head and boom!

Wilbur: Oh thats good! I can't wait to see her reaction! I must go now, cuz Tommy is spamming me! So goodbye Ranboo!

Ranboo: Bye Wilbur! Thank you!

And he leaves the VC. I should try twitter for a bit and go outside.

POV switch

Y/n

A few hours after the Ranboo POV.

Its 10. I should stream. I wanna talk to Ranboo. Wil knows why. I should go on the dream smp. Offline chat is getting theories going. I should pop in.

Someuser: Yea, so hex is voiced by someone else, does that mean that someone is going to be on the dsmp?

Y/n user: Nope. The person who voices hex is a close friend. He doesnt really understand Minecraft but hes all in on the rp.