Time, it takes time.

I been on the dsmp building, and building an nice Lil house. I did it in the middle of a near forest so it wont be easy to find.

(House megalol)

Then I get in a call with Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo

Tommy: Ok I have a lore plan for all of us. Y/n, you have a character for this?

Y/n: Yes, want em to describe her?

They all say yes.

Y/n: Shes close friends with Philza, Ranboo, and Wilbur/Ghostbur. She understands why Wil did what he did and she just wants to see him again. He used to send her letters just like Phil, but they stopped suddenly. Then she found Las Nevadas, where she met Quackity, and did a bet. She won and he agreed to take her where he knew Wil was. But he took her to Wils memorial She was hurt and so she only helped Quackity, because she needed to keep her mind off the death she missed. She only knows of Ranboo through Phils letters, and she is mad at Phil for not telling her what has happened to her brother like best friend. She wants to stay safe from everything, she chooses people over anything.

Tubbo and Tommy: Whoa...

Ranboo: How did you, uh think of all that.

Y/n: I used to read and write a lot when I was young. I didnt have many friends and got bored easily.

Tubbo: Damn.

Tommy: ok,, back to lore. I will explain the plan to kill Dream. But I wont do it today, but tomorrow because I want Y/n to know and fit into the lore more.
Tubbo: Understandable.

Tommy: Actually, better idea.
I can get a few more people on and Y/n's character can meet her.

Ranboo: Yes!!

Tubbo: Hell ya.

Y/n: Ok.

Tommy: Okayyy! I will go live Y/n, will you?

Y/n: Nawww I wanna stream like after every few days.

Tommy: Okay! Ok call you all soon VC 2.

Everyone says ok.

Ranboo: Soooo hows the cutest person in the world?

I snicker waiting for tubbo to reply. 

Tubbo: Im fine hbu?

Ranboo: Wasn't talkin to ya Tubbo. Y/n???

Y/n: Ohmff-

Ranboo laughs, he caught me off guard.

Y/n: Dudeeeee

Tubbo: Am I third wheeling? I think I am-

Y/n: iabskUs

Ranboo: Someone blushing??

Y/n: Damn you hopeless romantic..

He laughs, and so does Tubbo.