oh-ija their hot

"YAY! YA FINALLY AGREED!!" atsumu cheered. osamu hushed him. their parents were on a business trip and wouldn't be back for a couple of days but that didn't mean they didn't have neighbors.

it was around 2:30 am when atsumu burst into osamu's room practically begging him to play with a weird spirit board. he was just about to go to sleep as well but oh well the idea sounded interesting. osamu didn't believe in ghosts but it was still creepy. maybe he's just watched too many horror movies.

atsumu sat on osamu's bed with the board.

"what do ya even do anyway?" osamu asked. atsumu grinned before picking up the instructions, let's be honest he didn't know what the hell he was doing. he just found a random video on it and thought it would be fun, and plus they already had a ouija board from halloween. "it says; turn off lights, blah blah blah oh and lightly put your fingers on the planchette" atsumu briefly read the instructions before putting the board on the bed between the two.

atsumu got the planchette and placed it on the board, putting both his index fingers on it. osamu proceeded to do the same. "is there anything special we're supposed to do?" osamu yawned, "i don't think so, all we gotta do now is ask away!" atsumu smiled widely.

"is anyone here?" atsumu asked, nothing happened. so he asked again, "is anyone here?" after he said that the planchette moved towards yes. "stop moving it 'tsumu" osamu groaned. "i'm not moving it..." atsumu looked shocked. osamu's eyes widened "there's no way this worked right?" he thought.

"shit" atsumu muttered as the floor started shaking. "what the hell 'tsumu i thought this was supposed to be fun? now summoning demons huh" osamu shot a glare at atsumu. it was pretty weird how fast it worked and how it summoned something, maybe there was more to that board?

the floor then lights up with a symbol carving into the wood. two figures were brought up from the symbol.

"who the hell summoned us?" one of the demons said, stretching. their hair parted in the middle with fox-like eyes. there was a long pause before someone spoke. "damn 'tsumu you actually did something good, this demon's hot," osamu said. "but~ he's gonna have to pay for the floor to be fixed" osamu shot glare at the demon to signal "how dare you mess up my floor beyotch".

"what the fuck" the other demon said, this one had curly hair and two moles above his eyebrow. "wow" atsumu huffed looking at the demon. "okay wait- are you being serious? you two aren't scared you summoned two demons?" the fox-eyed demon questioned.

"in normal circumstances yeah we would but you're different" atsumu explained. the demons looked confused. What was wrong with these people?
____________________________________
this is my first ever story story, normally i write one shots and thrive but i thought a change would be nice 😌

hope you enjoyed this tho i promise i'll do weekly updates

i got traumatized while looking for a gif so appreciate it😭😭😭
_________________________________