chapter 8

third person pov:

it was 10 am when the plane landed and everyone was just as excited as they were hours earlier. as soon as the plane landed, all 16 of them left the plane and headed in the airport.

luckily, there were no fans who showed up or bothered them at the airport and they were able to collect their belongings rather quickly.

they gathered outside of the airport, waiting for a car that was scheduled to pick them up.

"we're gonna get to the house in about 40 minutes and once we're there, we can decide rooms." hyunsuk announced as soon as the car arrived.

they all boarded the van, placing their belongings in the back or in the cubby above their heads. the car was filled with noise. some were playing music, some were playing games, some were just talking, and others took the chance to catch up on some sleep.

40 minutes passed by much faster than anyone expected. the house was secluded, and was standing in front of a beautiful beach. there was a pool that was was connected to the back deck and a balcony on the second floor that oversaw the sea. the white paint that covered the house perfectly enhanced the structure and the intricate designs of the pillars out front.

slowly, everyone gathered their luggage and made their way inside. they got to get a initial tour of the house before being called to gather in the living room.

"alright everyone!" jihoon started.

"there are six rooms. two rooms have two bunk beds and the other four rooms have two twin-sized beds for two people." ahyoung continued.

"i think the four members of astraea should stay together since there is a room that can fit all four of us. also, us women can get a room to ourselves as well." eunjung said, earning nods from everyone else present in the room.

"okay, and then we can just rock paper scissors for the room and roommates." hyunsuk agreed, gathering the members for what would be a more-intense-than-it-should've-been game of rock paper scissors.

finally, the final room pairing were:

jaehyuk, junkyu, yoshi, and doyoung in the four person room.

jihoon and junghwan in one room.

asahi and yedam in one room.

haruto and jeongwoo in one room.

and hyunsuk and mashiho in one room.

everyone dispersed to their own room as soon as it was decided and took some time to relax or unpack.

around 2 pm, they all decided to gather again to discuss what they needed to do.

"alright, so we need some people to head to the grocery store and pick up some food for the next two weeks. we also need another group of people to pick up decorations or other necessary items for the birthday and anniversary parties we're gonna have while we're here." eunjung explained.

after yet another intense game of rock paper scissors, the two teams were made and quickly left to perform their assigned duty.

the grocery shopping team consisted of hyunsuk, yoshi, asahi, junghwan, jaehyuk, haruto, mashiho, and haewon.

the decorations/supplies team consisted of jihoon, doyoung, yedam, jeongwoo, junkyu, ahyoung, eunjung, and soojin.

each team piled into their own car and headed towards their destination with much to do.

the grocery store team did not hold back on the food. knowing that they were going to feed 16 growing people, they had to buy tons of food (3 cart fulls to be exact). it was a little hectic in the store as one person was trying to get the necessary ingredients, one was trying to buy as many snacks as possible, one kept messing with the cart, and a certain couple (that the members didn't know of, of course) kept wandering away from the rest of them. nonetheless, they got their groceries and arrived home about 3 hours after leaving.