chapter 2

mashiho pov:

"shiho hyung! shiho hyung! shiho hyung!" i heard beside me, waking me up.

"what?" i grumbled, slightly opening one eye to see who it was bothering me on our day off, just to come face to face with junghwan.

"jihoon hyung told me to wake you up because he needed you for something."

"alright. thanks junghwan i'll be out in a few." spending just a few more minutes in bed, i got up with a sigh, mentally preparing for whatever it is jihoon needed to tell me.

i walked out into the living room to see jihoon dressed to go out and sitting on the couch. noticing my presence, he turned to me with a smile.

"hey! took you long enough" i playfully glared at him slightly before he continued "i know it's our day off, but i just came back from a meeting at the company and they told me they wanted to meet with you for a bit to discuss some stuff about our comeback."

"oh ok. i was gonna head over to the company to practice a bit anyway." i told him.

"i'll just be going out with jaehyuk and jeongwoo today, so call me if you need anything." he told me before leaving the dorm once again.

i went back to my room to prepare for the day. after taking a quick shower, i wore a simple outfit because i was just going to practice today. after grabbing all of my necessities, i informed doyoung, who was the last member in our dorm, of my plans and left quickly, not wanting to keep the staff waiting.

i greeted the receptionist as i walked into the yg building and he gave a slight bow as he recognized me and let me go on. i rode the escalators to the second floor and met a staff member who was looking for me.

"ah! mashiho, the choreographers are waiting for you in meeting room 3."

"oh, thank you. have a nice day!" i thanked the staff member before making my way to the designated room.

"hello" i bowed at our two choreographers as i walked in and sat down at the conference table. "did you want to see me?"

"ah yes mashiho, we just wanted to talk with you about the choreography this comeback. since you are the member with the most dance experience, we just wanted your input on some moves and if you wanted to choreograph some parts of the songs."

"really? wow" i say, not really knowing how to respond. it was a huge honor to have been acknowledged for my dance talent and to be able to take part in choreographing the song.

"i would love to help!" i replied, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"that's great! we can plan to meet up sometime this week and go over the choreography." one of the choreographers say.

"i was actually planning to spend the whole day practicing, so if you have time, we could do it today." i offered.

they turn towards each other, silently asking the other if they were free.

"i had no plans today."
"me neither."

"well then it's settled, let's go practice."

with that, all three of us go to an empty practice room and start stretching. i was still beaming with happiness for this opportunity to work on our comeback song and said a silent promise to myself to work hard so we succeed.

the choreographers started by showing the full choreography for our song, and i suggested a few changes, knowing how much the members had struggled. i also got to add in a few dances that i knew would highlight each member's strengths.