chapter 3

haewon pov:

*knock knock*

"come in!" i heard a staff member yell from inside the meeting room.

i slowly opened the door, greeting everyone in the room with a bow before sitting at an empty chair in the back of the room.

today, treasure and astraea were called into a meeting to discuss the upcoming comebacks, music show and variety show appearances, and predictions about how the album might be perceived by the domestic and international audience.

i had just finished a small interview for later contents to be released and had arrived a few minutes late to the meeting. i took a quick glance around the room and saw the treasure members on one side of the table and the astraea members on the other side.

i took my seat and met eyes with mashiho who was seated across from me. we smiled at each other before putting our attention back on the staff and managers at the front of the room.

"alright, we'll start with the preparations for treasure's comeback. you all are practicing well i assume?" a chorus of yeses were heard from the boys before the manager continued "we've decided that you will perform a b-side track as a special stage on mcountdown. it will likely be the ballad so that you all don't have to learn a new dance and can showcase your vocals. we still have to film a couple more videos for the comeback, but other than that, you all should continue to focus on practicing."

all the members nodded along as they were given the information, showing that they understood and agreed.

"as for astraea, you all will only be performing your title track on music shows. because your comeback date is later than treasure's, you all still have many contents to film for the release. we haven't set a specific date and time for the filming yet, but it will take course over the next couple days. if anything changes, we'll let you know but, like the treasure members, you all should continue practicing."

i nodded, looking through the packet of papers- that was handed out to each member when the meeting started- containing the information we needed.

"one more thing. we've been seeing that the fans want a collaboration stage between you two, so we are currently in talks with mcountdown to see if we can make that happen. if they agree, it would probably take place a week after astraea's comeback. we're not sure if it will be a dance or vocal collaboration or if all of you will participate, but once we know for sure, we'll inform you all so you can prepare for it."

we all nodded once again, secretly hiding the excitement that bloomed in all of us upon the news of a collaboration.

"ok, moving onto music shows and variety shows and all that, of course, you both will appear on mcountdown, show music core, and inkigayo. both groups will have two radio show appearances and a special weekly idol appearance for their 500th episode. the filming for weekly idol will take place a couple days before astraea's comeback and it will be just a chance for all of you to have fun while promoting your albums. additionally, since the fans are always asking to see you both together, we are planning for a special treasure map and fly with astraea episode. we'll have the filming for those episodes once we've have finalized everything."

i became more excited by the second at the thought of finally meeting fans again, and doing it with my best friends.

i could see everyone felt the same way, seeing the smiles that took its place on all of our faces.

"lastly, we'll go over some predictions we have for how the public will react to the albums. for treasure, a track was produced by hyunsuk, which will surely please the fans. the three rappers also took part in writing lyrics for all the songs on the album and mashiho participated in making the choreography, so i'm sure the fans will enjoy seeing the members' participation in the album."